Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone has contacted with Camiel in the last month?

Posted by Carlos 
Anyone has contacted with Camiel in the last month?
January 20, 2011 03:34PM
Maybe is not important, but has anyone of you contacted with Camiel in the last month? I'm worried about him... is O.K.? In the other side, I don't know about my order since one month, but this is not important... more than 1.000 € payed in november and no signal, but first is Camiel's health... if anyone sees him, please tell I'm looking for him.

Thank you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2011 04:51PM by Carlos.
Re: Anyone has contacted with Camiel in the last month?
January 20, 2011 05:33PM
No Contact, but he's made updates to his site, and has been shipping orders.

So he's still breathing... (and shipping)

Al...

[araspitfire.blogspot.com]
January 20, 2011 05:54PM
What I'm wondering is why he doesn't just hire a PR person to answer emails and other stuff for him. Honestly, customer service comes first! He should know this from all the complaints he's been getting lately!
January 21, 2011 04:45AM
Maybe he has been shipping orders.

Las time I knew from him was on December asking me wich color I prefer to print my parts. Was he laughing of me?

Look at the date!!! This is not a joke.

I need to contact Camiel. I've mailed him a lot, but I can't.
January 21, 2011 11:00AM
The fact is, nobody can tell what Camiel is doing until he hires a PR person. Right now, people have no clue where there orders are at, and as Carlos said, there are some discrepencies in the status of orders; his plastic parts have been in production for more than a month now, which is clearly not right.
January 21, 2011 01:23PM
New news!!! The better way to get an answer is start talking bad... what a pitty. It was not my intention, but if I didn't open new thread I don't know if I could talk with Camiel... Camiel, has said that he has sent today my order... I hope.

At least Camiel is not a bad person,but if the business are growing up too quick, maybe he shouldn't take more orders or contract more people. If he just mailed me often I never post here anything about order status or something like that.

Thank you.
January 22, 2011 12:15AM
He was just on IRC a couple of hours ago, as well... You just gotta catch him.
January 23, 2011 07:56AM
looks like you're a lucky boy carlos;

21-01-2011: We have good news for everybody waiting on a full machine including plastics. Due to the delay, we decided to upgrade all full machines (being shipped from next week) to a free heated bed upgrade (extra powersupply + predrilled bed + heaterblocks+PTFE sheet+steel springs etc), free extruder springs, and also beside nichrome wire all machines will now get the alu heater block kit.
January 26, 2011 01:38PM
The mendel kit has arrived.

Now, I can say mendel-parts works, slow due to iincrease of demand, but works. And I've been a lucky boy

Now I have to mount...
February 09, 2011 03:51PM
After 5 days of mounting and understanding and reading today I've connected for first time and I've printed the calibratoin object and It looks good.
Now I have to learn more about software and speeds, and etc...

Thank you Camiel. Good job.

Now I can say that all the time I waited has now a good reward. It's amazing watching a reprap printing in your bedroom, it's fantastic!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login