Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My problem is your opportunity.

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
My problem is your opportunity.
October 19, 2016 01:04PM
I have a very simple problem, and almost anyone can help me with it. it's a quiz that rewards, but to get the prize you have to live on the territory of Europe or America, the thing is a little delicate and I do not know whether it is wise here to talk openly about it.
Re: My problem is your opportunity.
October 19, 2016 01:16PM
Non Disclosure Agreement

I, Pat McDonald currently resident in Nottingham, UK, and a citizen of that country, AKA "DragonFire" on the RepRap.org forum, promise not to disclose to any third party, information from the Reprap Poster known as "Digital Ghost" on the Reprap.org forum, any information whatsoever shared, to any third party, for as long I shall live, from this day forward until the day I die, until I receive permission from that poster, by personal message, permission to do so.

If proved to be in breach of this agreement, beyond reasonable doubt, I promise to reimburse the Reprap.org poster known as "Digital Post" the sum of £100,000, on receipt of details of their true identity and location, provided that it is possible to make such a payment in regards to economic restrictions ("Sanctions") imposed by my own and other nation states, and also by the United Nations organization.

Date 18th October 2016.

Feel free to PM me. Unless you live in North Korea or similar. It's going to be very expensive for me to sell you down the river. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2016 01:22PM by DragonFire.
October 19, 2016 01:21PM
You're a day out Pat. LMAO

Out of the box thinking is easier when you never fitted in the box to begin with. smiling smiley
October 19, 2016 01:23PM
Well spotted. smiling smiley

Non Disclosure Agreement

I, Pat McDonald currently resident in Nottingham, UK, and a citizen of that country, AKA "DragonFire" on the RepRap.org forum, promise not to disclose to any third party, information from the Reprap Poster known as "Digital Ghost" on the Reprap.org forum, any information whatsoever shared, to any third party, for as long I shall live, from this day forward until the day I die, until I receive permission from that poster, by personal message, permission to do so.

If proved to be in breach of this agreement, beyond reasonable doubt, I promise to reimburse the Reprap.org poster known as "Digital Post" the sum of £100,000, on receipt of details of their true identity and location, provided that it is possible to make such a payment in regards to economic restrictions ("Sanctions") imposed by my own and other nation states, and also by the United Nations organization.

Date 19th October 2016.
October 19, 2016 02:02PM
The name is digital ghost, not post. smiling smiley Third time's a charm.
October 19, 2016 02:11PM
Well spotted again. smiling smiley

Non Disclosure Agreement

If proved to be in breach of this agreement, beyond reasonable doubt, I promise to reimburse the Reprap.org poster known as "Digital Ghost" the sum of £100,000, on receipt of details of their true identity and location, provided that it is possible to make such a payment in regards to economic restrictions ("Sanctions") imposed by my own and other nation states, and also by the United Nations organization.

Date 19th October 2016.
October 19, 2016 07:31PM
So mysterious digital ghost.. Some million to sneak out of Nigeria maybe?
October 19, 2016 07:38PM
I love helping simple people with problems, and a quiz that rewards is like a gift that keeps giving. So I think that it's grossly unfair that this is limited to people who live on the territory of Europe or America.
October 19, 2016 09:37PM
1 post? SPAM thumbs down
October 20, 2016 04:44AM
Since you guys are having... well, had fun with that post I am not removing it, but FYI the OP won't be able to respond, he's blocked. Not that he would answer anyway...

Most of my technical comments should be correct, but is THIS one ?
Anyway, as a rule of thumb, always double check what people write.
October 20, 2016 07:23AM
Based on the original post, I think he was a scammer and/or crack-pot inventor, looking for someone to do some work for him for free. "My loss is your gain" is a come-on for a sales pitch. Ditto it's a "quiz" and there's a "prize". Yeah, sure youbetcha.

Ultra MegaMax Dominator 3D printer: [drmrehorst.blogspot.com]
October 20, 2016 09:12AM
He wanted people to win him an iPhone 7 and split the profit 50/50

Out of the box thinking is easier when you never fitted in the box to begin with. smiling smiley
October 20, 2016 12:27PM
DeuxVis
Since you guys are having... well, had fun with that post I am not removing it, but FYI the OP won't be able to respond, he's blocked. Not that he would answer anyway...

Pity, I was looking forward to a private chat. But thanks for the information.
October 20, 2016 02:31PM
I mistakenly put an email address on my web site some year ago, so it's out there for the world to use. I get about 20 or so of such offers every day, along with 30 to 40 other spam emails. Often the title is exactly the same but from several different sources. I guess some people must fall for them otherwise it wouldn't be worth doing.
October 20, 2016 03:05PM
I had a cold call a while ago telling me they were from Microsoft and that they needed me to give them remote access to my PC to do some security testing and there would be a charge for the service.

I bet they get a lot of old people that haven't got a clue how computers work and hear Microsoft then give them access.

Long story short I kept the guy on the phone for about 2 hours tap tap tapping on my keyboard telling him it wasn't working. I was really sat writing an essay for Uni. winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login