Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mini Kossel Homing Issues (Out of the norm!!)spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by Tramont 
Mini Kossel Homing Issues (Out of the norm!!)spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
October 26, 2016 07:44PM
When I home my printer the z home that appears on the LCD is multiplied by 3. For example my z home in my config file is 269 but when I home my printer using pronterface the Z on the smart-controller shows 808 (Which is 269*3) causing my homing sequence to fail because the end-stop stop registering allowing the steppers to keep smashing into them. What could be multiplying my home value?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2016 08:10PM by Tramont.
Re: Mini Kossel Homing Issues (Out of the norm!!)spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
October 28, 2016 11:32AM
no one?
Re: Mini Kossel Homing Issues (Out of the norm!!)spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
October 28, 2016 12:54PM
You really need to include what brand of firmware you are using or find the specific forum section for it.

I am going to assume you're using Marlin as that's an issue, however it should only flash 3 * Z height like that for a split second.

The printer should also stop at any point an endstop is triggered, they should never be disabled by anything. It sounds like maybe the firmware is bugged. Check for a new version and upload a fresh copy and see if it still has issues.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login