Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Execlvan no more filament?

Posted by bizit524 
Execlvan no more filament?
March 30, 2017 07:33AM
Hey guys I had a question that I can't really seem to find an answer to.
I used to buy Excelvan exclusively because it was super cheap and respectable in quality. However before Christmas I noticed most ebay sellers had it all out of stock except a few weird colours. I originally dismissed it as there was an influx of people buying cheap filament and I'll wait it out. Now checking a few months later I can barely find any excelvan filament on ebay. In addition most 1.75 filament is sold out or "expensive" 12-14£ kilo
I checked the excelvan website and cannot find any products even related to 3d printers or filament. If I remember right they used to have pages for these items. Did they discontinue all 3d printer items? Also why is there no 1.75 filament that you can find for 6-8 a kilo on ebay? its all 3mm. I used to be able to buy 1kg black pla for 5.5£ for a good deal 6-7 on a regular day. has there just been such a demand increase that companies can't keep up?
Re: Execlvan no more filament?
March 30, 2017 08:19AM
March 30, 2017 09:11AM
ahhh this is the same exact thread I found before christmas when I was googling about the shortage. Thanks for this
But does anybody know why they don't show filament on their website anymore?
March 30, 2017 09:18AM
nevermind I read the entire thread .. it has been updated since I last read it
March 30, 2017 11:23AM
my guess is they re branded someone else's over stock, or their in disgust with us cheap ass brits not wanting to pay more eye popping smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login