Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Greetings from Romania

Posted by zyNn 
Greetings from Romania
March 28, 2011 06:49PM
Hello i finally decided to make a post and ask for some guidance, first of all allow me to introduce my self .
My name is Tony Christian Tanase , i live in Romania and i study architecture . I`ve known about RepRap for a few weeks and i was curious how can one as my self get his hands on one of these self-replicating babies . I have been talking about it for some time at college with my friends , and we considered investing some money ( if needed ) to get in touch with somebody that can hook us up.
Thank you for reading and hope to get an answer quick , Cheers !
Re: Greetings from Romania
March 30, 2011 07:23AM
Hello from north side of our country.
My first tip would be to get a good set of printed parts e.g. from Mr. Nophead he sells some via e-bay.
No advertisment was intended smiling smiley just an opinion. Dont know what exaclty you plan to do, or if or how i could help, but I sent you a pm with my phone no.
Cheers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2011 07:38AM by NoobMan.
April 01, 2011 12:54PM
You could get them printed at a 3d printshop. There's one in Bucharest where I've printed some stuff and it has very good resolution (I think they use some sort of industrial machine)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2011 12:59PM by Tramagust.
April 01, 2011 05:00PM
I simply bought mine from ebay, didnt knew of any alternatives at the time.

Btw, nice didnt expected to actually see 2 other reprapers from our country here .... maybe could be nice to request a national forum and to move the topic there?
April 03, 2011 07:02AM
thank you for the info guys i will look into this later this week if i have any more questions ( and i probably will ) i will ask you via PM
I'm from Romania as well, I live in Constanta. Don't currently own a reprap, but It's just a matter of time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login