Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

spam from user mubarak111nsu

Posted by Dust 
spam from user mubarak111nsu
March 20, 2018 04:51AM
Anyone else getting unsolicited PM's from mubarak111nsu

"Dear respected sir, Hope you are in good health with success and happiness.

Dear sir, I am facing some problem about my 3D printing project. Please sir, I need your help. I am facing problem to install the software. Please sir, help me.
I will be grateful to you."

Totally useless and uninformative... and very spam like

If others are also being spammed please speak up and we will get a OP to remove them

If your mubarak111nsu and actually need help, post publicly and dont spam people directly!
Re: spam from user mubarak111nsu
March 20, 2018 05:12AM
I've received this spam too.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
March 20, 2018 05:56AM
well, he did ask for help here?
March 20, 2018 09:15AM
Spam ?
I think he is just not very smart but excessively polite and begging to get help.
Just ask the chauffeur to accelerate smiling smiley

"A comical prototype doesn't mean a dumb idea is possible" (Thunderf00t)
March 20, 2018 09:24AM
He is polite, but at the same time he doesn't help his cause by not providing enough information on his problems.
Instead of just opening a thread here, describing the project and his problems and asking for input he asks in private messages and mails for unspecific help on an unspecified project that seems to be important for him.
I am always willing to help out here and on other forums, but my willingness to do so in private is very limited, forums are there to share problems and solutions.

[www.bonkers.de]
[merlin-hotend.de]
[www.hackerspace-ffm.de]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login