Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3D Printer donations for teaching kids!

Posted by HugoG 
3D Printer donations for teaching kids!
May 07, 2018 12:24PM
Hello all!

I work as volunteer at CoderDojo in the Netherlands, Alphen aan den Rijn and we teach kids to program. I recently started teaching kids how to 3D Model, and they REALLY liked it! As most of you might know, 3D Modeling is fun, but it isn't as educational as printing the object in real life and learning from it's flaws. Since CoderDojo is a non-profit organisation, we don't get money from the CoderDojo Foundation but have to get it ourself.

That's why I made a GoFundMe page to get money for a nice 3D Printer. I very much hope posting it here would get some attentions so we can teach kids the fundamentals of 3D Printing. If you want to donate, you can do that here: GoFundMe page

Your money could really help kids to get an understanding of how these technologies work!

Thanks in advance,

The CoderDojo Alphen aan den Rijn team!
Attachments:
open | download - CoderDojoGoFundMe.jpg (267.2 KB)
Re: 3D Printer donations for teaching kids!
May 08, 2018 04:57PM
Are you registered as a charitable organisation? Do you have a charity registration number or other means of tracking your org?
Re: 3D Printer donations for teaching kids!
May 09, 2018 08:11AM
YES! We have our website, the one from our CoderDojo: [coderdojo-alphenaandenrijn.nl] where you can find pretty much everything. It is in Dutch so you might have to translate it. If you want to know more about CoderDojo itself you can go here: [coderdojo.com]

I hope this is what you want to know. If there is more, I am pretty much always able to help smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login