Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Smoothieware LCD

Posted by shai 
New Smoothieware LCD
May 13, 2018 08:44PM
We've just finished designing our new LCD screen for Smoothieware! We've tested all the features and everything works great.

Features:
LCD
Rotary encoder knob (hooked up behind the pcb in picture using jumper wires)
Reset button (can be programmed to be any type of button in config)
MicroSD card
Buzzer

We're looking for some people to help us test the first pre-production run for a reduced price of $20 + shipping ($8 flat rate in USA). Limited quantity. How many would be interested? Must have a Smoothieware printer setup.

Re: New Smoothieware LCD
May 14, 2018 01:29AM
I might be keen, I don't live in the US though and my smoothie setup is a clone unfortunately.
May 20, 2018 12:25AM
the smoothieboard wiki still says that they do not really support external sd card usage. have you done anything to improve this issue?
May 20, 2018 01:37PM
warbunniex
the smoothieboard wiki still says that they do not really support external sd card usage. have you done anything to improve this issue?

The smoothie wiki is somewhat outdated. Yes we tested the SD card and it works fully without issues. We’re not the first to have external SD.
May 27, 2018 11:27AM
I am 100% interested. PM me for address, etc. If this works well, I might integrate it into a few kits I'm selling.

Just checking, the product comes with the LCD and rotary encoder?
June 06, 2018 04:05PM
I'm definitely interested. I'm currently running a Smoothieware CoreXY printer about 10 hours a day.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login