Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

what may be the problem?, Extruder won't work anymore , Ramps 1.4

Posted by AhmedU 
what may be the problem?, Extruder won't work anymore , Ramps 1.4
June 10, 2018 05:38PM
I have a DIY Prusa i3 2020, that I assembled personally , with internet reference, ,Every thing was working fine for extruder , it was moving fine , until m first try to clean the nozzle for the first time, a heat smoke came out of the nozzle , and a dripping plastic came out of heat block , after emergency power off , the extruder won't motor won't rotate , I tried these
1- tried connecting motor to another driver say the X's , it worked well --> concluion: the motor is working fine
2- tried the old extruder stepper on another axis , it didn't work --> conclusion: old stepper driver was fried , yet extruder driver does not work with another driver
3- tried replacing the stepper driver with an already working driver of one of the other axes' , motor didn't work either
4- tried changing Ramps shield with another one , that didn't help either
5- bought a new arduino , extruder didn't work either , with old or with new Ramps ,
6- tried replacing extruder 2 as primary extruder , it didn't work , or may be I am bad at Marlin and Arduino coding so may be I did it wrong , so It didn't work
7- tried a working stepper driver on every arduino and Ramps switch try , It didn't work
and it seems that I am ran out of ideas
I think may be the extruder side of Ramps may be the problem , but that was to be solved with changing either arduino or Ramps or driver or the three , which didn't !
even hanging the whole circuit does not move axis
I am using Hardware: RAMPS 1.4 ,Arduino Mega 2560 , Software: Marlin v 1.0 , and Arduino v 1.6.5
Re: what may be the problem?, Extruder won't work anymore , Ramps 1.4
June 10, 2018 07:52PM
Fried something?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2018 07:54PM by MechaBits.
Re: what may be the problem?, Extruder won't work anymore , Ramps 1.4
June 10, 2018 08:49PM
Answered on your other post...

Now your going to have to go looking for it. Punishment for cross posting when its not needed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login