Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Control Wireless Relay Board Through ATMEGA328

Posted by jeane54 
Control Wireless Relay Board Through ATMEGA328
August 03, 2018 07:40AM
Hello Everyone, I am working with PCB printing machines, which our maintenance team is thinking to upgrade with new kind of wireless relay controller boards which further control through mesh module to create the private wireless network.
For whole process they are going to use ATMEGA328 board but we need to know best way to connect these zigbee module with ATMEGA328 board easily,
As a new comer for this criteria any kind of suggestions will be much helpful.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2018 08:33AM by jeane54.
Re: Control Wireless Relay Board Through ATMEGA328
August 04, 2018 01:27AM
I'd use ESP8266 or ESP32 modules for such purpose. They can be programmed with Arduino-IDE and have inbuilt WiFi.
Pretty easy to create a local network, they even work as access point if needed.
August 04, 2018 04:16AM
jeane54
best way to connect these zigbee module with ATMEGA328 board
Are you talking about the physical connection? What's the problem there? What's wrong with the most obvious connection: pin header sockets? As far as I know there are zigbee variants that come as soc and can be soldered directly on your atmega board.
August 06, 2018 04:09AM
Hello, thanks for the reply the major problem is I have been trying to connect through ATmega but it get disconnected after few time which and I am not able to test the output in LCD connected with ATMEGA328 same thing when I am trying to check through Arduino IDE the its working easily .
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login