Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help with my XYZ

Posted by Modern78 
Help with my XYZ
September 18, 2018 02:58PM
Hello, everyone. I am new to this form so I'm still getting the hang of navigating it. I recently added a ramps to my DaVinci XYZ AIO. If anyone could point me in the right direction I am having a hard time . I have tried to follow several different instruction that I have found but none seem to be recent and I'm piecing together information. Any help will be appreciated. This is my first printer and once I burned out the motherboard trying to upgrade the firmware last year I bought a a 6. I would really love to use this printer again. Thanks in advance
Re: Help with my XYZ
September 18, 2018 05:53PM

follow that diagram untill you have a specific problem and question, the ramps has been around a while with basically no changes to the hardware so an old guide should be fine

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2018 05:54PM by DaGameFace.
September 18, 2018 06:35PM
Thanks for the help. I should of been more specific with my problem and I apologize for that. The wiring is complete. My problem is the firmware. I have an errir : mintemp bed on my screen that I can't solve. I've never update firmware so I'm not sure if I'm following the correct instructions. I've had to piece together my information because I can't seem to find anything recent
September 18, 2018 07:50PM
in configuration.h find the line #define HEATER_1_MINTEMP and set it to 0, that will get rid of the error, if you have a heated bed and the thermistor is connected you need to make sure that #define TEMP_SENSOR_1 is set correctly if you have no heated bed then you can disable it alltogether by defining temp_sensor_1 as 0. The temp sensor on the bed may be a thermalcouple, in which case the ramps cant use it without buying a daughter board, not sure what hardware that davinci has

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2018 07:51PM by DaGameFace.
September 19, 2018 04:55PM
Thank you for the help. Error code is gone
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login