Strange packaging methods
March 19, 2019 08:05AM
A while back I received two SOT-23 SMD transistors last year in a 12" cube cardboard box, it took me a good few minutes to find them amongst all the bubble rap.

Today, I received a short piece of silicone rubber tube (see attached) off ebay from a UK seller.
Attachments:
open | download - Dsc00097.jpg (95 KB)
open | download - Dsc00096.jpg (57.7 KB)
Re: Strange packaging methods
March 19, 2019 09:43AM
This is the sort of excess that occurred just before the fall of the Roman empire.

Ultra MegaMax Dominator 3D printer: [drmrehorst.blogspot.com]
March 19, 2019 10:16AM
the_digital_dentist
This is the sort of excess that occurred just before the fall of the Roman empire.

I had hoped that the decline of Western civilisation would be marked with an excess of sex and drugs and rock and roll - or at least wine and women and song. Now you tell me that all we have to look forward to is too much packaging. I guess I will have to seek what decadent pleasure may be found in cardboard and bubble film

Mike
March 22, 2019 10:04PM
I received a £10 order of plastic pipe fittings earlier this week in a box circa 2ft x 2ft x 3ft, inside were 3 x 5" snaplock bags containing the parts and a lot of air filled packing bags.. i had paid the £8.95 standard shipping and they sure made sure i got £8.95 worth of delivery too.
March 23, 2019 03:53AM
The "greens" to save the planet want us to be packed in cardboard boxes about that sizes for our last voyage smiling smiley

Go figure !

"A comical prototype doesn't mean a dumb idea is possible" (Thunderf00t)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login