Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

extruder

Posted by ebubekirn 
extruder
April 21, 2019 05:13PM
Hello i have delta type 3d printer. ı am usıng ramps 1.4 with arduıno mega board. When i give a command for flament movement it is not going. My hotend and nozzle are new. I am usıng fırst tıme. There is no blockage in nozzle or hotend. But ıt ıs not printing. And the nozzle does not stay fixed. It ıs moving. İs this problem for printing? This is my first printer so ı am facing this problem first time. So ı have no experience about it. I am waiting your advices.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2019 05:24PM by ebubekirn.
Re: extruder
April 21, 2019 09:13PM
Many printers will not move the extruder motor unless the hot end is at Printing temperature. Try preheating the hot end and see if that makes a difference.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2019 09:13PM by MMcLure.
April 22, 2019 11:22AM
There is no problem about temratures. I solved that problem but still not working.
April 22, 2019 06:08PM
ebubekirn
There is no problem about temratures. I solved that problem but still not working.

Is the extruder stepper even trying to move? Does the LCD display give any error message?

To confirm:
Your temperature for the hot end is going to the proper value? (180C to 240C or whatever you sent to it)

DLC

Kits: Folgertech Kossel 2020 upgraded E3Dv6, Anet A8 upgraded E3Dv6, Tevo Tarantula enhanced parts and dual-head, TronXY X5SA Pro(E3DHemera).
Scratch: Large bed Cartesian, exchangeable heads, Linear slide Delta, Maker-Beam XL Micro Delta, 220x220CoreXY.
April 23, 2019 04:07AM
If the nozzle is moving rather than the extruder motor then check that the motor wires are connected correctly to the controller board.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login