Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wireless charge battery

Posted by j999 
Wireless charge battery
June 02, 2019 05:08PM
A wireless charge battery to end the need to run to the store to pick up new battery, for example a torch, remote, toy just put it on a wireless charging pad. I was looking into hardware i could buy to make this possible but was surprised that I couldn't find any, especially as the tech seems to be growing so fast.

the concept is to use a wireless pickup connected to a Ni-Mh rechargeable battery, then to the device. The batteries are via wireless charging.

Ill be putting a prototype together soon to see if it works, however its not my area of knowledge so if anyone has any input or just interest let me know

just starting this project and want to here what people think,

Thanks
Re: Wireless charge battery
June 02, 2019 05:22PM
Hi, you never replied in your other post:
[reprap.org]

Are you a bot/spammer?

http://www.marinusdebeer.nl/
June 02, 2019 05:31PM
not at all???

there have been updates to that project and began a private chat with people to move faster in development,
its a big topic itll take time

why would i be a bot?????
June 02, 2019 07:36PM
For ex. study a Bosch OralB toothbrush.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2019 07:37PM by MKSA.

"A comical prototype doesn't mean a dumb idea is possible" (Thunderf00t)
June 02, 2019 11:17PM
Seems like some sort of marketer to me... not related to reprap... just spewing their crap across the internet to try and get noticed
VDX
June 03, 2019 03:19AM
... this is usually behaviour of a SEO-spammer (SEO=SearchEngineOptimizer) - but could be an unversed (normal) user too confused smiley

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login