prusa heated bed
June 01, 2011 08:28PM
Are there any design files for the heated bed shown here or am I missing something?

[CB_HEATBED.jpg" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">reprap.org]
Re: prusa heated bed
June 01, 2011 10:42PM
Thingiverse has two versions, apparently one Thing of each side, the heater traces and the printed side as eagle files. I have no idea if these are up to date, but they're all I could find.
June 01, 2011 11:02PM
Thank you very much. I swear I looked for that for an hour and only ever found a really old version. I guess I should add the files to the wiki page.

EDIT: On closer inspection that is only the 6x8 version. Guess i'll just have to modify it to go 8x8

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2011 12:09AM by Andrew Diehl.
June 02, 2011 05:32AM
hello all reprap heated bed design made easy

yesterday my heated bed from scion imports ebay came

different idea but works like a dream

one side is for pla the other side is for abs 1 bed two tempretures

i recon this guys idea is the answer

you can even ask for free instructions to build one
June 02, 2011 06:25AM
roboticsman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hello all reprap heated bed design made easy yesterday my heated bed from scion
> imports ebay came different idea but works like a dream
> one side is for pla the other side is for abs 1
> bed two tempretures i recon this guys idea is the answer you can even ask for free instructions to build one

Much as I think the way your heated bed is made is a good idea, I find it annoying that you spam the forums for sales posing as a customer, when it is clear you ARE scion_imports/Warren Cassidy. Your use entirely of lower case and poor grammar are identical to your ebay listings. And that you make anonymous postings. Have some balls, faith in your product, create an account and sign in. And hurry up with that wiki entry you've been promising, I'll be happy to edit it for CAPITALISATION and grammar!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login