Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trying to configure my new board, bigtreetech skr-pro-v1.1

Posted by DrCheeze 
Trying to configure my new board, bigtreetech skr-pro-v1.1
July 23, 2019 04:50PM
I got my firmware to compile functionally and everything works except when I start the printer it works great then about a minute into a print the motors slow to a crawl. Also when I try to run my extruder it moves super slow, if I disable stealth-chop on my E it makes an awful sound(also with all my motors when out of stealth-chop) and doesn't move. My drivers are set at 0.5v and I tried using one that was at 1.0v but same result, maybe it makes a diff it all are at 1.0v but I don't know that's why I'm asking for help. Any troubleshooting suggestions or ideas or if you've had this issue would be super helpful.
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (78.9 KB)
open | download - Configuration_adv.h (98.9 KB)
Re: Trying to configure my new board, bigtreetech skr-pro-v1.1
July 24, 2019 05:05PM
Not sure why but I did figure it out. For some reason having the anet a8 lcd enabled on the config it was slowing it down. I disabled it when I was tying a different screen and all of a sudden my motors kept going the same speed and I was able to finish the print as a dry run.
Re: Trying to configure my new board, bigtreetech skr-pro-v1.1
July 24, 2019 07:14PM
If I recall correctly the A8 LCD uses an analog input for the buttons - it's possible that trying to read the buttons was taking a long time and that was causing the slowdown.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login