Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duet 3 and more at TCT show next week

Posted by dc42 
Duet 3 and more at TCT show next week
September 22, 2019 02:35PM
If you will be visiting the TCT show in Birmingham, UK next week, please drop by at the Duet3D stand and say hello to us. We're on stand F38 this year, right opposite E3D-Online (F40) and not far from Prusa Research (E30). We'll have not one but two large printers running the latest Duet 3 distributed motion control electronics, one of which includes a surprise that we can't talk about until the show opens.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Re: Duet 3 and more at TCT show next week
September 22, 2019 03:15PM
Good luck at the show, it is always something special to present your work in front of a live audiencesmiling smiley

[www.bonkers.de]
[merlin-hotend.de]
[www.hackerspace-ffm.de]
September 23, 2019 07:54AM
I am looking forward to visiting your stand and may weaken and buy a Duet.
Will deckingman be there with his big printer?

Mike
September 23, 2019 08:17AM
Yes, one of the printers there will be Ian's large CoreXY printer with slaved moving extruder gantry, force cancelling gantry, and 5 input mixing hot end. It's controlled by a Duet 3 main board and 3 expansion boards. Two of the expansion boards are on the moving extruder gantry to simplify the wiring.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login