Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reprapable Recyclebot V5 Guide

Posted by Eqpirate07 
Reprapable Recyclebot V5 Guide
January 20, 2020 10:19PM
This will be a place to post any questions that people have about the build process. I am still in process of building mine at this time and will be posting here as well until my machine and guide are complete!
Re: Reprapable Recyclebot V5 Guide
January 21, 2020 09:44AM
Maybe nice to also introduce something about the machine. I have never heard about it. If this is going to be a central build topic, maybe it's an idea to have an interesting first post with info, images, links to the producer/designer of the kit etc.

http://www.marinusdebeer.nl/
August 04, 2020 01:16PM
Ohmarinus
Maybe nice to also introduce something about the machine. I have never heard about it. If this is going to be a central build topic, maybe it's an idea to have an interesting first post with info, images, links to the producer/designer of the kit etc.

Good point. I forgot to post a link here to the guide as I thought people would be coming here from my guide first. But for those finding this on the forums...

Here is the link to my build guide that I am slowly making:

Build Guide

And here is the link to the original project article by Joshua Pearce, Aubrey Woern, Joseph McCaslin, and Adam Pringle

RepRapable Recyclebot Article
April 14, 2021 08:33PM
Hi Eqpirate07, I'm trying to build a Recyclebot too and I already watched all of your videos in your Build Guide. Thanks a lot for that help! The videos are awesome. What happened with the rest of them? I'm really looking forward to watch all of them, especially the ones related to the wires. Did you finish your extruder?

Hugs from Chile,

David
May 03, 2021 11:55AM
Hallo Eqpirate07 ik ben nieuwsgierig of je de software al getest hebt .ik ben namelijk ook bezig met het bouwen van de recyclebot v5.
momenteel kom ik niet verder om dat mijn Rotary encoder niet lijkt te werken . bij iedere verandering van encoder start de arduino op nieuw.
Op mijn Lcd heb ik wel de tekst .Set Spool Width and Filament Diameter Before Operation maar verder kom ik niet
heb jij misschien een oplossing
September 21, 2021 10:40PM
Hallo, helaas heb ik dit project niet voltooid. Ik ben ermee begonnen toen ik aan mijn masteropleiding werkte en heb niet veel tijd gehad om eraan te werken. Ik ben nu klaar met school en sta op het punt een nieuwe baan te beginnen en zal dus wat vrije tijd hebben om hier weer aan te werken! Bent u klaar met het bouwen van uw machine? Zo ja, zou ik daar ter inspiratie wat foto's van mogen zien? Bedankt! Ook sorry voor het late antwoord. Om de een of andere reden heeft dit forum mij geen e-mail gestuurd als er een nieuw bericht is!!! Ziek om dat nu te repareren.
September 21, 2021 10:43PM
David,

I have not finished my machine yet! When I started this project I was in the middle of my masters program and then the pandemic hit which meant I had to work more (ER nurse). I just graduated and am about to start a new job so I am looking into working on this again! I hit a little bit of a snag on my extruder part. The metal pipe that it said to buy in the paper and the drill bit do not exactly fit together so I need to start looking at new options. Have you made one? If so, can I get some pictures for inspiration?

-Jake
September 21, 2021 10:46PM
Just so everyone who reads this is aware, one needs to follow this forum topic to receive email updates about it!
VDX
September 22, 2021 03:25AM
... and be aware, that the system will eventually "refresh" the thread status and remove the "new post" flag ... so you have to open the thread to see new posts been flagged again eye rolling smiley

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login