Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New user here seek help as a beginner to 3d printing

Posted by monks19 
New user here seek help as a beginner to 3d printing
June 05, 2020 09:39AM
Hi. As the title says, I'm new here in the 3d printing world. I have a few questions to begin with I was wondering if some more experienced people might help me out.

First of all, I've seen a lot of tutorials on how to build a 3d printer (from scratch), however I really don't know which one to chose, especially based on safety dispositions (possibility of dealing with toxic fumes and fire hazards). Is it just me of am I over thinking it ?

Secondly, some of the tutorials seems to be quite dated (maybe wrong on that one) and doesn't look to have been updated. Is there any recent tutorials that are more recommandables than than the others ? If so, what do I have to look for ?

Can anyone help me out with all this, please ?

Thanks for you patience and help
Re: New user here seek help as a beginner to 3d printing
June 05, 2020 09:49AM
Very few are building 3d printers anymore, when you can get a ender 3 etc for a few hundred, You can't even get the parts for less than that.

Unless you have a specific need to build a printer, I wouldn't recommend it anymore.
Re: New user here seek help as a beginner to 3d printing
June 05, 2020 02:04PM
Dust
Very few are building 3d printers anymore, when you can get a ender 3 etc for a few hundred, You can't even get the parts for less than that.

Unless you have a specific need to build a printer, I wouldn't recommend it anymore.

Which printer would you recommand me to get, then ? Also, which upgrades would you recommand me to do afterward ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login