Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wanted. Sold In USA 300mm Dia110v Bed Heater.

Posted by Kasahabo 
Wanted. Sold In USA 300mm Dia110v Bed Heater.
August 04, 2020 03:32AM
I am resurrecting my old Rostock Max v2 and would like to add a 300mm diameter 110v bed heater to it. I can find several from China. But I would rather not wait for a month for it to arrive. Anyone know if a supplier in the USA carries them.

Thank you for your help.
Re: Wanted. Sold In USA 300mm Dia110v Bed Heater.
August 04, 2020 05:53AM
Would it be a solution to source a 110v silicone heater locally and have someone fabricate a 300mm aluminium plate so you can build your own heated bed?

http://www.marinusdebeer.nl/
Re: Wanted. Sold In USA 300mm Dia110v Bed Heater.
August 04, 2020 06:57PM
I am lucky enough to work my dads machine shop and have cast aluminum plate available. The problem I am having is finding a silicone heater that can be purchased in the US. SeeMeCNC is selling a 300 watt but it is sold out at this time. If I had a choice I would rather it be 500 watts. Every time I do a web search any other heaters are from from China. Amazon has a Keenvo heater. But it is shipped from China. I know Robot Digg has something. But it is shipped from China as well. I know that someone in the US has to have one. It seems that the easiest things to find are the hardest to locate. If someone could direct me to a specific web site that ships the heater from the Us. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for any response.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login