Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ramps 1.5 BLtouch problem

Posted by 0M42 
Ramps 1.5 BLtouch problem
December 07, 2022 05:08AM
Hello, First of all, I apologize for my limited English..

I have a printer built on Arduino mega and ramps 1.5. Until a few days ago, I was using it with an inductive sensor, I was resetting the z with this sensor, and I was doing the table calibration with this sensor. Then I removed the sensor and switched to bltouch.

As explained on the internet, although I have made the necessary changes on marlin, when I want to reset the axes, x and y reset, bltouch opens, z starts to go down, even though the bltouch pin makes contact, it does not stop z.

I can come to the bltouch section from the menu and move bltouch, that is, open and close. On the Ramps card, the binary cable of bltouch is connected to zmin, the triple cable is connected to the servos pins and the 5 volt jumper is attached.

I know marlin superficially, what am I doing wrong or missing?
Re: Ramps 1.5 BLtouch problem
December 07, 2022 05:13AM
#define BLTOUCH line activated

//#define MIN_SOFTWARE_ENDSTOP_Z line disabled

#define AUTO_BED_LEVELING_BILINEAR Line active

#define LCD_BED_LEVELING Line active

#define Z_SAFE_HOMING Line active

#define NUM_SERVOS 1 Line active

#define BLTOUCH_FORCE_SW_MODE This line has been activated in the Configuration_adv.h file

#define Z_MIN_PROBE_ENDSTOP_INVERTING false I think I need to set false at the end of this line to true. But when I do true, it gives an error in compilation and says you should do false.

The error message is as follows:

marlin-bugfix-2.0.xx\marlin\src\inc\Conditionals_LCD.h:1034:6: error: #error "BLTOUCH requires Z_MIN_PROBE_ENDSTOP_INVERTING set to false. Please update your Configuration.h file."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login