Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help with Config Upgrade 1.21 -> 3.3 confused smiley

Posted by qunie 
Help with Config Upgrade 1.21 -> 3.3 confused smiley
April 06, 2023 10:44AM
This is my first post so hello everyone
I would like to ask for help in changing the config.g file in Duet 2 Wifii from version 1.21 to 3.3 +, I have been struggling with it for 2 days and I only managed to turn on the heating of the nozzle and the bed.

On RepRap 2.0 old config works perfect with BL Touch etc, but cant get it works on 3.4 firmware.

Old and New Config:
[drive.google.com]

Thank you very much in advance for your help!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2023 10:45AM by qunie.
Re: Help with Config Upgrade 1.21 -> 3.3 confused smiley
April 07, 2023 03:58AM
Hi @qunie, for faster response I suggest you start a thread at [forum.duet3d.com] where the RepRapFirmware community and our support engineers will be please to help you.

I took a quick look at your config files. For the BLTouch you used to have this M558 line:
M558 P9 H5 F120 T6000                       ; Set Z probe type to bltouch and the dive height + speeds
You now have this one:
M558 P1 C"zprobe.in" H5 F120 T6000             ; set Z probe type to unmodulated and the dive height + speeds
You need to change the probe type in this command from P1 to P9 as you had originally. You also need to use a M950 command to declare the pin you are using to control the BLTouch. See [docs.duet3d.com]. Finally, you will need to change the P parameter in the M208 commands you use in your deployprobe.g and retractprobe.g files to deploy and retract the pin, to match the logical port number that you created n the M950 command.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login