Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How is Mendel-parts still in business?

Posted by DanielG 
Re: How is Mendel-parts still in business?
January 14, 2012 08:28AM
sorry again for posting here technical questions, but I cannot post on mendel-parts since nobody's moderating my message ...

I have finally manage to print ... but I have a problem.

I can print only at 255 degrees ... if I set the temperature less, the extruder will start jamming after few minutes. I dont know why is that since the recommended temperature for PLA is much lower. I have tried several fixes found on the forum (PIDTERM set, cleaned the hotend, more power to the motor) ... but none worked.

however, working at such temperature is not a problem for me. The problem is that the temperature drops from unknown causes.

sometimes I can print a full part with no problems. Some other times, the temperature starts to drop (255, 253, 250, 247 ... and going down toward room temperature). In some cases also the message "Printer is now online" is displayed and the temperature starts to drop.

If I'm fast enough, I can quickly set again the temperature to 255 ... and my print is going forward with no problems. But, if I'm not fast enough, the temperature will drop ... and some clog appears on the lower brass or in the PEEK ... and I cannot start printing again unless I open and clean the hotend.

the question is why the temperature starts to drop with no reason ? I repeat: is not dropping with 1-2 degrees ... it simply goes down to room temperature !

I have orca 0.3, 1.75mm, marlin 0.9.10B, pronterface.

thanks,
mihai
January 14, 2012 03:52PM
I would put your question into a new thread otherwise not many will see it here

January 14, 2012 04:12PM
It looks like your microcontroller was reseted by causes unknown.

misan
Well Now theres pictures of 040 at discount price....
Im still waiting the 03 upgrade to a 04 So curius... will it be hot end 9 abc or 10
Will it come and when. If its for sale it must be in stock or ?
I am getting no 2 so nobody has got one yet i guess.
Set up my stop motion worktable, (build one while waiting)
So I can make a movie how to assembly it....
Still hopping. But have a email with a invoice !!!!
January 20, 2012 11:48AM
Mendel-parts ships from the uk, or somewhere near there , I've ordered all my electronics from them and they got here in 4days , I even had to add an extra resistor to my order and I got a reply within an hour of sending. Only thing I don't like is the lack of documentation/instructions for their custom parts. Other than that they are great, but he does seem to be very occupied with his new printer designs , first it was orca and now he has a new one that looks like it would survive being run over by a tank.
January 20, 2012 02:14PM
They are actually based in Eindhoven Holland

Vola Orca 040 delivered and assempled
Well I finall got my orca. :-) It was a long wait.
It took 4,5 hours getting it together without a manual. (try to beat that !!!....)
Now Im browsing software and calibrating. Loking for software for my mac replicating and are trying to figure out mash in info.

Theres room for improvement thou, i got 1 kg of extra metal bolts and stuff after assembly I do not affect the performance,
As I wrote a few weeks ago.
When mendel parts delivers they delivers... and then some...
Got it but....

I got the printer the new and improved orca 040. Mendel part sender to many parts, emailed them about that.
I have almost rod, nuts andy bolts for another. !!!
The 040 is assembled and I'm learning about firmware....
Saw in mendelparts blok that they will update there firmware on there site some time soon and saw that next batch of orca comes with firmware on a stick.
Anyone have that stick ? Need a copy !!! urgently !!! Cant wait to se wait to use the ocra 040 until now x y z works starting on heat and e...
So if mendelparts are "slow for a change" ill put it on the net as soon as i have something that works.
February 17, 2012 08:46AM
Hi Soren,
I wouldn't wait for mendel-parts to put anything up, it regularly takes weeks for anything actually turn up. I have the gen6 deluxe working using the existing firmware and its fine. Download it from mendel-parts and it should just work on windows. Don't try and connect the heated bed as it isn't supported by the firmare, just connect the power supply directly to the heater resistors. You will need to calibrate for the orca 4 though as it uses 10mm threaded rod and different pulleys. I think I had to change the steps per mm for the extruder as well.
Other than that it should work out of the box on windows. I think I know whats stopping it from working on ubuntu as well, the usb to serial chip is using hardware flow control and it isn't being controlled correctly by pronterface. I'm going to play with it tonight and see if I can get it to work.
Pete
Thanks pete
I don't know if you also have a 040 orca or ?
But it is killing me that we all need to invent the same solution, lets work together !!!
I did go the hard way with merlin 0.9.1b and made it work exept the extruder, because i saw that 030 was running 0.9.3.
I started looking for others that wanted to tell what they did, haven't found non yet. But fount that erikzalm is working on 1.0.0 ;-)
And there seems to be heated bed extruder v9 ect. so i justarted altering it. Still have lots of work to go since it comes up with compiling error.
Regarding linux windows and windows. I have all working with gen6 with replicaterg v 31 beta from replicaterorg. The trick here is to alter the machine data on the ultramaker then it all works. Linux is tricky since you need 777 access to the usb and mac / windows need a virtual port installed. But all a easy compared to alter 20 errors in a compiled program ...
Heres "i show you mine if you show your yours" progress for the gen6 based on ErikZalms build (ErikZalm-Marlin-fa2e1be) can be find in github and my configuration.h so fare...

#ifndef __CONFIGURATION_H
#define __CONFIGURATION_H

// This configurtion file contains the basic settings.
// Advanced settings can be found in Configuration_adv.h
// BASIC SETTINGS: select your board type, temperature sensor type, axis scaling, and endstop configuration

//User specified version info of THIS file to display in [Pronterface, etc] terminal window during startup.
//Implementation of an idea by Prof Braino to inform user that any changes made
//to THIS file by the user have been successfully uploaded into firmware.
#define STRING_VERSION_CONFIG_H "2012-02-08j" //Personal revision number for changes to THIS file.
#define STRING_CONFIG_H_AUTHOR "www.thy3d.dk" //Who made the changes.

// This determines the communication speed of the printer
#define BAUDRATE 250000
//#define BAUDRATE 115200

//// The following define selects which electronics board you have. Please choose the one that matches your setup
// MEGA/RAMPS up to 1.2 = 3,
// RAMPS 1.3 = 33
// Gen6 = 5,
// Sanguinololu 1.2 and above = 62
// Ultimaker = 7,
// Teensylu = 8,
// Gen3+ =9
#define MOTHERBOARD 7

//===========================================================================
//=============================Thermal Settings ============================

//// Temperature sensor settings:
// -2 is thermocouple with MAX6675 (only for sensor 0)
// -1 is thermocouple with AD595
// 0 is not used
// 1 is 100k thermistor
// 2 is 200k thermistor
// 3 is mendel-parts thermistor
// 4 is 10k thermistor !! do not use it for a hotend. It gives bad resolution at high temp. !!
// 5 is ParCan supplied 104GT-2 100K
// 6 is EPCOS 100k
// 7 is 100k Honeywell thermistor 135-104LAG-J01

#define TEMP_SENSOR_0 -1
#define TEMP_SENSOR_1 0
#define TEMP_SENSOR_2 0
#define TEMP_SENSOR_BED 0

// Actual temperature must be close to target for this long before M109 returns success
#define TEMP_RESIDENCY_TIME 30 // (seconds)
#define TEMP_HYSTERESIS 3 // (C°) range of +/- temperatures considered "close" to the target one

// The minimal temperature defines the temperature below which the heater will not be enabled It is used
// to check that the wiring to the thermistor is not broken.
// Otherwise this would lead to the heater being powered on all the time.
#define HEATER_0_MINTEMP 5
#define HEATER_1_MINTEMP 5
#define HEATER_2_MINTEMP 5
#define BED_MINTEMP 5

// When temperature exceeds max temp, your heater will be switched off.
// This feature exists to protect your hotend from overheating accidentally, but *NOT* from thermistor short/failure!
// You should use MINTEMP for thermistor short/failure protection.
#define HEATER_0_MAXTEMP 275
#define HEATER_1_MAXTEMP 275
#define HEATER_2_MAXTEMP 275
#define BED_MAXTEMP 150

// PID settings:
// Comment the following line to disable PID and enable bang-bang.
#define PIDTEMP
#define PID_MAX 255 // limits current to nozzle; 255=full current
#ifdef PIDTEMP
//#define PID_DEBUG // Sends debug data to the serial port.
//#define PID_OPENLOOP 1 // Puts PID in open loop. M104 sets the output power in %
#define PID_INTEGRAL_DRIVE_MAX 255 //limit for the integral term
#define K1 0.95 //smoothing factor withing the PID
#define PID_dT 0.128 //sampling period of the PID

// If you are using a preconfigured hotend then you can use one of the value sets by uncommenting it
// Ultimaker
#define DEFAULT_Kp 22.2
#define DEFAULT_Ki (1.25*PID_dT)
#define DEFAULT_Kd (99/PID_dT)

// Makergear
// #define DEFAULT_Kp 7.0
// #define DEFAULT_Ki 0.1
// #define DEFAULT_Kd 12

// Mendel Parts V9 on 12V
// #define DEFAULT_Kp 63.0
// #define DEFAULT_Ki (2.25*PID_dT)
// #define DEFAULT_Kd (440/PID_dT)
#endif // PIDTEMP

//this prevents dangerous Extruder moves, i.e. if the temperature is under the limit
//can be software-disabled for whatever purposes by
#define PREVENT_DANGEROUS_EXTRUDE
#define EXTRUDE_MINTEMP 170
#define EXTRUDE_MAXLENGTH (X_MAX_LENGTH+Y_MAX_LENGTH) //prevent extrusion of very large distances.

//=============================Mechanical Settings===========================

// Endstop Settings
#define ENDSTOPPULLUPS // Comment this out (using // at the start of the line) to disable the endstop pullup resistors

// The pullups are needed if you directly connect a mechanical endswitch between the signal and ground pins.
const bool X_ENDSTOPS_INVERTING = true; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstops.
const bool Y_ENDSTOPS_INVERTING = true; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstops.
const bool Z_ENDSTOPS_INVERTING = true; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstops.

// For Inverting Stepper Enable Pins (Active Low) use 0, Non Inverting (Active High) use 1
#define X_ENABLE_ON 0
#define Y_ENABLE_ON 0
#define Z_ENABLE_ON 0
#define E_ENABLE_ON 0 // For all extruders

// Disables axis when it's not being used.
#define DISABLE_X false
#define DISABLE_Y false
#define DISABLE_Z false
#define DISABLE_E false // For all extruders

#define INVERT_X_DIR true // for Mendel set to false, for Orca set to true
#define INVERT_Y_DIR false // for Mendel set to true, for Orca set to false
#define INVERT_Z_DIR true // for Mendel set to false, for Orca set to true
#define INVERT_E0_DIR false // for direct drive extruder v9 set to true, for geared extruder set to false
#define INVERT_E1_DIR false // for direct drive extruder v9 set to true, for geared extruder set to false
#define INVERT_E2_DIR false // for direct drive extruder v9 set to true, for geared extruder set to false

// ENDSTOP SETTINGS:
// Sets direction of endstops when homing; 1=MAX, -1=MIN
#define X_HOME_DIR -1
#define Y_HOME_DIR -1
#define Z_HOME_DIR -1

#define min_software_endstops true //If true, axis won't move to coordinates less than zero.
#define max_software_endstops true //If true, axis won't move to coordinates greater than the defined lengths below.
#define X_MAX_LENGTH 205
#define Y_MAX_LENGTH 205
#define Z_MAX_LENGTH 200

//// MOVEMENT SETTINGS
#define NUM_AXIS 4 // The axis order in all axis related arrays is X, Y, Z, E
#define HOMING_FEEDRATE {50*60, 50*60, 4*60, 0} // set the homing speeds (mm/min)

// default settings

#define DEFAULT_AXIS_STEPS_PER_UNIT {78.7402,78.7402,200*8/3,760*1.1} // default steps per unit for ultimaker
#define DEFAULT_MAX_FEEDRATE {500, 500, 5, 45} // (mm/sec)
#define DEFAULT_MAX_ACCELERATION {9000,9000,100,10000} // X, Y, Z, E maximum start speed for accelerated moves. E default values are good for skeinforge 40+, for older versions raise them a lot.

#define DEFAULT_ACCELERATION 3000 // X, Y, Z and E max acceleration in mm/s^2 for printing moves
#define DEFAULT_RETRACT_ACCELERATION 3000 // X, Y, Z and E max acceleration in mm/s^2 for r retracts

//
#define DEFAULT_XYJERK 20.0 // (mm/sec)
#define DEFAULT_ZJERK 0.4 // (mm/sec)

//=============================Additional Features===========================

// EEPROM
// the microcontroller can store settings in the EEPROM, e.g. max velocity...
// M500 - stores paramters in EEPROM
// M501 - reads parameters from EEPROM (if you need reset them after you changed them temporarily).
// M502 - reverts to the default "factory settings". You still need to store them in EEPROM afterwards if you want to.
//define this to enable eeprom support
//#define EEPROM_SETTINGS
//to disable EEPROM Serial responses and decrease program space by ~1700 byte: comment this out:
// please keep turned on if you can.
//#define EEPROM_CHITCHAT

//LCD and SD support
//#define ULTRA_LCD //general lcd support, also 16x2
#define SDSUPPORT // Enable SD Card Support in Hardware Console

//#define ULTIPANEL
#ifdef ULTIPANEL
//#define NEWPANEL //enable this if you have a click-encoder panel
#define SDSUPPORT
#define ULTRA_LCD
#define LCD_WIDTH 20
#define LCD_HEIGHT 4
#else //no panel but just lcd
#ifdef ULTRA_LCD
#define LCD_WIDTH 16
#define LCD_HEIGHT 2
#endif
#endif

// M240 Triggers a camera by emulating a Canon RC-1 Remote
// Data from: [www.doc-diy.net]
// #define PHOTOGRAPH_PIN 23

#include "Configuration_adv.h"
#include "thermistortables.h"

#endif //__CONFIGURATION_H
Regarding firmware on mendelsite.
I went back to basic, did what you suggested and downloaded the firmware and software from mendel parts. Futhermore i dedicatet a new computer to the printer.
When i tryed compalate the 030 firmware there fas lots of errors !!! I tried solo files zipped and the allinone file... same result.
I really got frustrated, so its wait or handwork. ;-(
So i dug in. Havent sovled it yet but got it printing without filament and heat now. And I started from ground zero.
Hope to finish today.
There should be a lot of coffin in the diy kit ;-)
February 18, 2012 06:47AM
I'll add the link to my git repository here as well. My setup is at [ptheobald.repositoryhosting.com]. Its working for me and prints relatively well. One word of warning, skeinforge saves its settings in the users home directory so you won't have my actual skeinforge settings.
Pete
Great pete
But i don't have a login to see the setting !!!!
you could mail it at infoATthy3dDOTdk or post it in text
;-)
February 18, 2012 08:21AM
My mistake, Just enabled public view to the source so you can find the files. The gitweb url is [ptheobald.repositoryhosting.com] and you can pull the repository from there.
March 14, 2012 03:22PM
I just sent a complaint letter, enclosed below, to him, at every email address I could find, in addition to the forum. I really am frustrated and tired of this crap. I ordered 17 January 2012.

Hello Camiel, et. al.,

I understand that you are an engineer/draftsman and that doing business isn't your forte. However, you may want to adjust how you communicate with your clients. I'd like to share with you a perspective.

You may very well be aware that the United States government is fond of blind, unchecked, and no-bid contracts. Companies know that the US government is an easy target for multi-billion dollar, rubber stamped contracts, which are well above what the actual costs are. Insult is added to injury when these contractors dither and fail to return the investment made on behalf of the taxpayer. The delay adds expense to an already terrible situation because no use can come from that investment. You may want to look at the F-35 fighter jet as an example of the type of idiocy that takes place on our behalf in the US.

That having been said, most people are quite averse to this type of behavior. Since this phenomenon happens all around US citizens on the Federal level as well as state level, it really aggravates already frayed nerves. I am one of these people who is sensitive to delays and excuses. I am not suggesting that you are behaving like Federal contractors, but your inability to communicate what is occurring with peoples' hard earned money is in serious need of improvement. You may want to change your strategy of letting your email inbox overflow and/or ignore client emails. Copping an attitude when you do provide a modicum of information about people's orders is equally a bad strategy. It would show honesty to take two seconds to inform someone why a delay is happening well beyond your listed timeframe, even if it is a bulk email with a general description of what happened. Taking your website offline is not an answer to peoples' questions. Consider other merchants: would Amazon be anywhere near as successful as they are if they attempted what your strategy seems to be?

I would like to be able to tell other people in the rapid prototyping community that you are an honest person to do business with. I would also like to avoid the stress of involving Paypal to get the satisfaction for which I payed. I have great plans for this rapid prototyper and I'd love to be able to use your very clever implementation of what the Reprap project is all about. Thus, I am not suggesting you cancel the order, but I ask that you please consider my suggestions very carefully.

In summation, please work as hard as you can to expedite my order, and for that matter, every order you receive; and most importantly, please let every single person know when and why you cannot fulfill your side of the bargain on time. We are not threatening to go elsewhere for the items - rather, we love your talent in design. We just ask for respect, considering we are the ones who pay you real money.

Best wishes,

Addendum: I understand that this post may undergo moderation on the forum, so I will try to copy this to whichever email address you may answer. And again, my criticism does not indicate that I wish to cancel my order.

Let's see if he reads it or responds. Probably not.
March 15, 2012 04:14AM
Time for mr Hardiman to go over again & give him another arse kicking??? angry smiley
March 15, 2012 02:46PM
I don't know. It is shameful that some other guy, who, just like us, shelled out a pretty penny, should feel that it's necessary to chase him down, driving to his shop, just to get satisfaction. I do not know what the legal frameworks are in the EU. Typically, as I understand it, there are robust consumer protections.

You don't take peoples' cash if you can't deliver. One doesn't pay the car dealership in total before getting the vehicle; rather, one puts a tiny deposit down first. How is that concept not clear to this guy?
March 15, 2012 05:37PM
I have attempted today to contact him over Facebook. Does anyone else have suggestions?

Below link is the *reasonable* message I sent him.

[img.ly]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2012 05:45PM by scordinskyc.
March 17, 2012 02:34PM
I ordered a Gen6 Deluxe board with the heated platform control on Feb 8 and it arrived in Canada in about 3 weeks. I installed it a week ago and it's a very nice design, working great with the Marlin firmware and Repetier host software. Although, I do have a few questions about some of my skeinforge settings that needed to be tweaked to get the right amount of plastic extruding (I'll create a new post about that). I did send them an email about the firmware and didn't get a response but figured it out by going through all of the posts on the forum.
March 18, 2012 06:25AM
i was at mendel-parts this tuesday because i was on holiday at germany and my hotend was broken (trough a mistake by myself)

He is still very busy at working and also saw some great new "secret" stuff, but he should tell when it`s time by himself winking smiley

It should be already known that you can take the shipping time and multiply them by two, but he is still giving his best for what i saw smiling smiley
Also some delivery issues from some supplier with the bearings throw him back in his time schedule.
It seem to be just very difficult to get a permanent and reliable employee (which is very importend)
But he told me that it will get better the next couple weeks to ship things faster.

a friend of me will get his orca v4 next week, and another friend ordered a v4 after we where there grinning smiley
V4 is very amazing simple and clean smiling smiley

mfg Chri
March 18, 2012 11:51AM
This may be vey well and good. And I hope this indicates that my package will be coming soon enough.

Consider this: with how he uses our cash - us paying up front, and him taking a sweet time to deliver, it is essentially a free loan. I don't feel particularly comfortable with that prospect.

Chri - you used the term 'his' - "his time schedule". The stuff he's ordering and whatever else he's doing - those aren't for him. The parts aren't for him. It's not _his_ schedule. It's ours. How can he feel no responsibility to tell customers what is happening with their money? Imagine Amazon doing that. They'd be out of business.

All of this frustration and bad feelings could be wiped away if he just told people what was going on. That's all we really want. How long does a bulk email, stating specifically what is happening, take?

I can't accept that he's too busy to communicate - the same schtick that he and his apologists have been using. That is the cost of doing business. If he couldn't hack it, he shouldn't have accepted so many orders.

I am not telling him to cancel my order. I just want him to do the adult thing and tell me what's happening with my money.

Sorry to complain, Chri, but this behavior from him isn't new and hasn't gotten better with time, and isn't acceptable.

-Christopher.
March 18, 2012 02:22PM
I'm surprised people are trying to apologise for him this time. I ordered an orca0.3 from him and though its a good machine, it took a very long time to turn up and he only finished off shipping orders when he finished designing the orca0.4. I don't think there are delays in actually shipping orders, hes just too busy designing the next thing whilst sitting on peoples cash. I saw this thread before I ordered and it was clear that orders took a long time to turn up. When I ordered a 0.3 he was just shipping 0.2s to people from 3 months ago and he even mentions on his blog that people would have preferred the 0.3. The same happened when mine actually turned up (and i'm still working on a linear upgrade mod to mine). I'm guessing hes busy working on new ideas and hes also waiting on back ordered components and doesn't actually know when he will be able to ship. Why he can't actually hold stock and limit the amount of orders he takes (Most ecommerce platforms have some form of stock control) is beyond me and it just looks like hes living on peoples money while he works on the next big thing. I definitely won't be risking ordering anything from him again as hes massively unreliable and this has been shown *at least* 3 times now.
p
March 20, 2012 07:58AM
See my recent item...I have a prusa mendel with their Gen6 electronics...still can't get it to work after 6 months...it's NOT the electronics in my case...but still...I reckon it would take 10 minutes tops for someone who is familiar with this stuff to get it going.

Currently the mendel-parts site bitches about having over 5000 emails they "don't have time" to respond to

If u can't stand the heat...get outa the kitchen

I'm sure they don't mind making money from REPRAP, though.
Graham Coast
March 20, 2012 04:26PM
If you don't have time to respond to e-mails, CLOSE THE SHOP TILL YOU CATCH UP!!!

I do hope that orders placed today are NOT funding materials & parts to fulfil last months orders,... but to be honest, that's the only reason I can imagine why the shop remains open despite such a huge backlog & so many complaints.

This is only idle speculation, I've no reason beyond my own imaginings to even be thinking this,.. I'm just imagining what would make me keep sales open if it was my business,... I really hope its not the case.

I don't have a reprap yet, never bought from Camiel,.. but this thread still makes me SOOO ANGRY. Its just disrespectful to treat trusting customers this way!
March 21, 2012 08:39AM
Hi all, I'm new to the forum.
I should have seen this thread earlier, because I ordered some parts at MP and expected him to deliver what I paid for. How naive... I didn't order a complete Orca or difficult parts or something, just some parts that, according to his site, where all IN STOCK.
How hard is it to take the items out of the stock, put them in a box, put a stamp and an address on it, and bring it to the post office. And the next day, It'll arrive at my house, because I live in the Netherlands. That's how it should work.
But... for 3 weeks, no delivery.

According to his site, his 'preferred' way of communication is Skype. Guess what, no response to my Skype messages. Hotmail? No response to my e-mail. I tried to phone him on his mobile, which is turned off. And no voice mail. His phone number in Eindhoven... answering machine.
I can understand the frustration of people, who paid a lot of money and are waiting for long times. @scordinskyc, yes it seems we gave Camiel a free loan, and he will deliver if and when he feels like it.
If he's too busy for putting ordered parts in a box, he should hire someone to do it for him or close his shop. It's not that difficult.
I wish you all good luck!

I called Camiel on his landline again and left a message. If he doesn't respond to that, I'll file a complaint at PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2012 08:40AM by AndreeV.
March 24, 2012 09:48AM
It seems Camiel has vanished completely off the grid. I got tired of agonizing over my order/money and decided to cancel my order of Orca 0.40 (after 12 weeks of waiting). The lack of updates and false promises are just killing me. I've been trying to contact Camiel via email, phone, Skype and SMS hundreds of times during past few weeks without success. I thought that he usually responded to at least cancellation/refund requests. I guess I thought wrong. I filed a complaint of him to PayPal but since it's already way past the 45 day limit PayPal won't be refunding anything. So on Monday I will be contacting VISA to nullify/cancel the payment. Does anyone know how that works? It sounds somewhat complicated having PayPal in the middle.

I'm really disappointed and frustrated by all this. No matter how great engineer Camiel may be, he has no clue whatsoever on running a business and really shouldn't be allowed to run one. By the looks of things, he has effectively STOLEN >900€ from me.

I highly recommend everyone to steer clear of Mendel-parts!
March 24, 2012 10:53AM
Sodacan:

Calling your bank and saying you never got what you payed for usually begins an investigation. While that's happening, they usually credit your account with the amount, at least most banks in the US do.

I'm almost at that point too, believe me. I also considered calling the local police. Any thought about that option?

Christopher
at 08 March, I've spoken with Camiel when I get my orca ... and he said you have a 50/50% chance to get it on Friday or on Monday ... that's 2 weeks ago ... I get aggressions!

[08.03.2012 20:32:27] Christian: Hi, i want to ask how long do you need for the 1156 (Orca 0.4)
[08.03.2012 20:32:54] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: hello
[08.03.2012 20:32:59] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: did you check the blog yet?
[08.03.2012 20:33:13] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: or you want more specific date? cuz i updated blog hour ago or so
[08.03.2012 20:33:41] Christian: ok i look
[08.03.2012 20:34:00] Christian: week 10 or 11
[08.03.2012 20:34:36] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: yea so maybe tomorrow
[08.03.2012 20:34:49] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: maybe monday
[08.03.2012 20:34:51] Christian: i hope so winking smiley
[08.03.2012 20:34:54] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: its like 50-50 for you
[08.03.2012 20:35:01] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: 2nd one 10/11...
[08.03.2012 20:35:11] Christian: monday ok
[08.03.2012 20:35:17] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: if i dont get disturbed too much maybe tomorrow winking smiley
[08.03.2012 20:35:23] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: or else ask me later tomorrow
[08.03.2012 20:35:31] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: afternoon or so
[08.03.2012 20:35:37] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: but shipping can be late in evening too
[08.03.2012 20:35:43] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: but afternoon i should know more on your machine
[08.03.2012 20:36:04] Christian: ok thats no problem i only wanna now when do you sent it ca.
[08.03.2012 20:36:31] Christian: and monday is ok
[08.03.2012 20:37:18] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: yes just ask me again on skype soon and i can tell exact
[08.03.2012 20:37:39] Christian: ok and thx for info
[08.03.2012 20:38:35] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: did you see those pics i just posted
[08.03.2012 20:38:38] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: from a german...
[08.03.2012 20:38:44] Christian: yep there good
[08.03.2012 20:38:46] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: he was at workshop back in nov/dec
[08.03.2012 20:38:51] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: he mailed me he had some issues etc..
[08.03.2012 20:38:53] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: lol
[08.03.2012 20:38:58] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: looks good winking smiley
[08.03.2012 20:39:01] Christian: grinning smiley
[08.03.2012 20:39:10] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: dont see issue... hehe but it was something else
[08.03.2012 20:39:15] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: anyway i go back to work
[08.03.2012 20:39:19] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: so maybe i can ship you tomorrow tongue sticking out smiley
[08.03.2012 20:39:23] Christian: ok HF
[08.03.2012 20:39:23] Camiel / Mendel-Parts.com: talk laters

and now??? where iss my orca????

Christian
April 17, 2012 08:22PM
If your so easily contactable why can't I get you to cancel my order?

Edit: I must have been on the wrong page I thought the last post was by Cam whatever his name is...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2012 08:25PM by Rein.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login