Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Finnish meetup ?

Posted by oh6kft 
Finnish meetup ?
April 14, 2011 01:30PM
Hello,

Does anyone else have any interest for meetup and/or Finnish mailing-list ? I would be interested participate (or arrange) such an happening and would be willing to provide / search suitable place. We could have an short one-day meetup or perhaps whole weekend in some "cottage" somewhere. My own workshop is at the center of town Nokia and I would be willing to offer that as one option to hold the meetup. I have 60m2 of workshop-space there with few 3d-printers (prusa and cupcake) and few diy cnc-machines.

Anyone else interested in meeting other Finnish Reprappers ? Perhaps during the spring or summer of 2011 ?

With very best regards,

Henry "Henkka" Palonen

[yty.net]
[random3d.wordpress.com]
[randomev.wordpress.com]
Re: Finnish meetup ?
April 18, 2011 11:55AM
Hello!

Helsinki Hacklab would be happy to host such an event if desired. We have one Mendel at the lab and a member is building another.

I heard the tampere hackerspace 5w also got some space recently, and they got a cnc machine too.

-- Hans Haggstrom
Helsinki Hacklab
April 19, 2011 07:45AM
We had a kind of meetup last year with 5w people and reprap/makerbot operator (the printer of the hacklab mendel parts) at Tampere: [www.hacklab.fi] So maybe here in Helsinki this time.
September 18, 2011 03:47PM
Sure, why not?
September 19, 2011 06:59AM
Hello,

If anyone is interested, at 24.9.2011 there are an "Do It Yourself"-fairs at central Finland in a small village called Perho. I will be there with Makerbot and with 3D laser-scanner (and with electric motorcycle). So if anyone is interested, welcome to visit and/or participate in event.

More information from [www.perhonmolli.info]

Best regards,

Henry "Henkka" Palonen
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login