> any progress now? we can support you ,sale you
> PLA materials, as we know the cheap PLA raw
> materials just available in USA.
> we have cheaper source of PLA that make filament
> good, and good flexible, toughness, good printing,
> a new formulation different from Natureworks pure
> PLA.
> Minimum order 3tons, we will keep the price that
> you will have profit after produce filament.

I have decided against having filament manufactured.

I do not recommend anyone buy filament from EsunPLA they have the worst reputation for filament quality of any supplier around.

If you would like GOOD cheap china PLA or ABS I recommend RepRaper.com (RepRap Walmart) [www.reprap-walmart.com]

FFF Settings Calculator Gcode post processors Geometric Object Deposition Tool Blog
Tantillus.org Mini Printable Lathe How NOT to install a Pololu driver
Re: Canadian Supplier of PLA eye popping smiley
August 16, 2012 12:02AM
and I was about to ask which one of them was better in the forum, but this post saved me the effort
thanks sublime I'll go with repraper.com
November 25, 2012 10:42PM
I do not recommend voxelfactory.com for plastic. Attempted to purchase through their website, reported an issue as my order would not go through and they can back stating not an issue on their site must be on my side. Advised them not my side but to send me a receipt through paypal instead and got an email back stating their website works fine, advised them was purchasing from someone else and good luck with that. How hard is it to create a simple freaking receipt on paypal and send it, not that hard done it myself but apparently they where to busy trying to defend their website to pay attention to fact they where losing a customer, sorry venting.
December 28, 2012 04:25AM
I just received my order from voxelfactory.com for a 3 spool package. I'm certainly not disappointed. I don't know how Andrew had a problem with their order site. I added the item to my cart (glow in the dark blue, green, orange 1.75mm pla) and checked out with my paypal. Went flawless. The post office actually received my shipment the day before xmas however I didn't make it in till today. I ordered just over a week ago, so it shipped pretty fast considering the xmas rush and all. I also received a little thank you note from them with my order.

Very pleased with voxelfactory.com. I'll be ordering from there fairly regularly I imagine. Now I just need to finish calibrating my new RepRapPro Mendel. smiling smiley
January 07, 2013 03:35PM
Hehe, epic post.

I read enough about esun to know better smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2013 03:36PM by thecrazy.
What about if we kickstarter raised the money to buy some PLA/ABS? We could have different levels for different amounts wanted, and once we hit a certain goal someone could make the big purchase and distribute. That way no one needs to part with their money until there's enough for the order, and everyone gets cheap PLA/ABS.
March 07, 2013 05:36PM
We are a Canadian Supplier of 1.75mm ABS Filament. Please check out Seacans.com we're ust starting out and need all the help we can get. We're also offering Rainbow Value Packs so that you can try 250g of each color. This is not offered anywhere else, but peopel were asking about it because nobody wants to spend $40+ on each color to have all the colors at their disposal.

[cdn2.bigcommerce.com]
RepRap-walmart.com
June 14, 2013 09:25AM
Based on Sublime's recommendation, I went to RepRap-Walmart.com and ordered some PLA and ABS and payed for it using PayPal. When I didn't hear anything back, I checked the order and it was listed "unpaid". When I followed up with them, they claim that their website was hacked and the payment was redirected to a different PayPal account. Has anyone else had problems with them? Are they trustworthy?
Re: RepRap-walmart.com
June 14, 2013 12:09PM
September 21, 2013 04:23AM
We are based out of Surrey BC, and we supply ABS | PLA | 1.75mm and 3.0mm. We are currently putting in a large order from our supplier in about a week's time. Please pre-order at www.seacans.com to make sure you get your desired stock. We put in an order every few months. Thanks!
April 21, 2014 07:55PM
Hey Vancouverite RepRappers...

We are out of Edmonton and partners with RepRap Walmart mentioned above - We have stock of every color available in PLA and ABS 1.75mm or 3mm plus we have stock of most of their color changing products.

Our sell price is more or less the same as his (US$) price BUT it's in Edmonton. We are also an authorized MakerBot Reseller for those that have an interest in a ready to go solution.

You will find that we have a wide selection of shipping options but without a doubt FedEx ground has proved to be the most economical in 90% of cases... just for an example we have shipped from 1-6 kg just about anywhere in Canada and the price only varies from approx $25 to $40 max... and more by delivery location. If you are in GVRD FedEx Ground is likely 2-3 days...

We already have a fair number of customers from the lower mainland and would love the opportunity to help you all out!

Steve
RepRap Warehouse | www.reprapwarehouse.com
April 25, 2014 07:06PM
RepRap Warehouse
Hey Vancouverite RepRappers...

We are out of Edmonton and partners with RepRap Walmart mentioned above - We have stock of every color available in PLA and ABS 1.75mm or 3mm plus we have stock of most of their color changing products.

Our sell price is more or less the same as his (US$) price BUT it's in Edmonton. We are also an authorized MakerBot Reseller for those that have an interest in a ready to go solution.

You will find that we have a wide selection of shipping options but without a doubt FedEx ground has proved to be the most economical in 90% of cases... just for an example we have shipped from 1-6 kg just about anywhere in Canada and the price only varies from approx $25 to $40 max... and more by delivery location. If you are in GVRD FedEx Ground is likely 2-3 days...

We already have a fair number of customers from the lower mainland and would love the opportunity to help you all out!

I'm in Vancouver and recently the individual that sells $20.00 spools was out of stock. Needing filament I found RepRap Warehouse and placed an order.

After using 10 spools of RepRap Warehouse PLA on my Rostock Max with no problems I decided to finish off a partial spool of the $20 filament and I was quickly reminded of what a nightmare my printing process used to be.

I was quickly reintroduced to terrible first layer adhesion, stringing and other print quality issues that had plagued me prior to using the RepRap Warehouse filament. I really can't justify the time and wasted filament costs to buying the cheaper stuff anymore, I just want to hit the print button and be sure that it's going to complete properly.

-jon
January 02, 2021 01:02PM
I am also interested. Are any of you interested in a group buy of PLA pellets from Natureworks? I have been in touch with them and they have a minimum order for 8000kg. We can pool our money and split the quantity equally. I use quite a bit of PLA in my large format printer
January 09, 2021 03:09PM
I’m looking to purchase raw resin of PLA, prefer Canadian supplier.... I believe natureworksLLC is American. Are there any other PLA suppliers?
Message me on ig: Happyseal.ca or email support@happyseal.ca
June 07, 2021 10:12AM
Tekpack
I’m looking to purchase raw resin of PLA, prefer Canadian supplier.... I believe natureworksLLC is American. Are there any other PLA suppliers?
Message me on ig: Happyseal.ca or email [email protected]

Contacted you on email. for business info

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2021 10:13AM by rebags.
July 07, 2021 09:03AM
Hello Post members

If you 're intrested in PLA pellets purchase.
Application : film / sheets / coating
You can contact me for minimum order and for price quote and shipping.
We can supply EU PLA pelletes bags. (25kg) sealed. rebags.co@gmail.com

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2021 07:24AM by rebags.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login