Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RFQ - finish assembly of Prusa i3

Posted by waynemichel 
RFQ - finish assembly of Prusa i3
July 07, 2014 11:20PM
I contracted the purchase of a complete Prusa i3 some time ago. After many delays and a communications blackout by the seller, I demanded the immediate delivery of the Prusa. This was delivered but was not completely assembled. I was given a small refund for the non-completion.

Due to lack of time and some knowledge gaps, I am not able to complete the assembly.

I have all the parts and components, 24V power supply, connectors, wire, etc to complete the printer. I have attached photos of the printer as it is at the moment (about 60% complete?)

I am looking for someone to quote a price and approx time scale to complete and test the assembly. After all this time, there is no immediate rush, but I would like it completed in a timely manner.

I am located on the Redcliffe peninsula and I can deliver and pick

Photos:

[dl.dropboxusercontent.com]

EDIT: added photo of all the parts left to install.

The drive belts have not been fitted, but are included.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2014 07:01PM by waynemichel.
Re: RFQ - finish assembly of Prusa i3
July 08, 2014 07:52AM
Looks like all the heavy lifting is done. Mainly electronics to complete, if you could provide a more detailed pic of the parts left to install I could better estimate time left to complete. The big question is more how much are you willing to spend. Looks like it might be about a week end of tinkering to finish it off and do some basic tuning. PM me if you would like to discuss further. I am in Greenbank.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login