Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Create a forum for Denver, Colorado USA

Posted by hunter 
Create a forum for Denver, Colorado USA
April 11, 2008 07:14PM
Three friends and I are planning to build RepRaps. We are in Denver, Colorado, and didn't see any Forum closer than Salt Lake City (a good 500 miles away!)

Larry
Re: Create a forum for Denver, Colorado USA
April 16, 2008 09:26PM
Forum created. You may want to talk to these guys to see if anyone is interested:

*dorkbot303 Colorado
[dorkbot.org]

*Denver Area Robotics Club (DARC)
[www.ranchbots.com]
March 24, 2010 12:46PM
Hello, I'm in the very early stages of building a Mendel.

My name is Brad and I can be reached at bhochmiller@gmail.com
I live in the denver metro area and would like to get in touch with other builders.
August 20, 2010 11:23PM
I'm ordering my kit this week I live in Denver. sketchyj@hotmail.com
Jason
I am looking to build a RepRap. I was wondering if anyone in denver could build me the base part in exchange for some $$?
I have a few sae prusa's that i am building right now. waiting on some bits but i can sell you whatever you need, (printed parts, assembled frame with belts and motors, with/without electronics (ramps or gen3) etc.) the parts were printed on a makerbot with a stepper extruder and dont require any cleanup of the parts (i have a set of black parts still on the raft and 2 assembled in the UV florescent red from makerbot) I am using the bronze bushings instead of the PLA.

I live up in the roaring fork valley but i can ship it to you if you want or meet you half way to denver if you wnat to buy a complete assembled Mendel.

some images of the parts and assembled prusa mendels can be seen here:
[www.flickr.com]

if you go back in the stream you can see the built up red mendels.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login