Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fort Collins's crew +1

Posted by tleneel 
Fort Collins's crew +1
June 19, 2012 11:50PM
Hey guys!
I moved a couple month ago to Fort Collins and bought parts for a Prusa. It is all assembled and calibrated!
Feel free to PM me if you want parts/see a working Prusa or even hang out with another diyer.
Re: Fort Collins's crew +1
July 25, 2012 05:58PM
I'm interested in getting started. Can I borrow parts? I live in Laramie Wyoming.
rvs
October 27, 2012 10:08PM
Looking for a local diyer to print some parts for me. I will pay for parts.

Rob
November 06, 2012 02:26PM
rvs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looking for a local diyer to print some parts for
> me. I will pay for parts.
>
> Rob

Hi Rob,
Have you found someone to print parts for you? I am building a Sumpod and will be online soon. I'd be happy to make some, if you're not pressed for time (since I'm not ready yet)

- k -
December 01, 2012 10:37AM
rvs...I have a Prusa up and running and would be happy to print parts for you. Located in south Fort Collins.

Robert
December 23, 2012 07:57PM
I like to build a pursa Mendel but I need to get the parts printed, anyone out there willing to help?
January 03, 2013 10:27PM
I just need a cold end to finish my i3. I have a budaschnozzle and I have heard that Greg's Wade Reloaded Extruder is a good one. Any suggestions? Could anyone print one for me. I will pay for the parts.
January 25, 2013 12:49PM
Hey everyone,

Fort Collins here as well, looking into building a prusa at some point in the near future.

Robert, I would really like to see a couple samples to interrogate the resolution of the printer if that is all possible at your convenience.

Thanks
March 03, 2013 12:34AM
Hi, I just joined. I've been looking into printing for a while. I do not know anyone who does it or anyone who can help. I would be starting from scratch. I would really appreciate some help in building a printer. Ive cash for parts or I can trade manual labor, such as hauling, yardwork, firewood, etc.. I do not know if there are more user friendly models that would be easier to start off with. I've got a ton of questions, I will read through this forum and search the web, but at the end of the day being able to see the machine function in person would be best. Any help would be great. Thank you.
April 17, 2013 12:11PM
@YellowLeaf I will be starting building a prusa i2 as soon as all the part come from China. Did you ever order or decide on a model?

Ben
August 08, 2013 06:18PM
Hey Everyone,

I've been building my printer for awhile, and just found this forum. I have most of it done, but will be waiting for some funds to free up to get the remaining elctronics. I have my shop set up in my basement which is located in Longmont, so I may be heading up to see the Lulzbot crew some day when I'm closer to completion.

Just wanted to say hi.
August 10, 2013 05:51PM
We have weekly tours at Aleph Objects / LulzBot every Friday at 2PM. Feel free to come check us out, map here:

[www.alephobjects.com]

-Jeff
August 15, 2013 11:51AM
Thanks Jeff...I'm assuming then that there are no tours during the weekends? I work in Boulder, so making it up on a Friday is a bit tough. I might have to take a Friday off one week though to check your place out...I've been wanting to visit for awhile.

~Juan
October 09, 2013 08:37AM
I purchased my electronics from Lulzbot a few weeks ago. Nicely packaged and very fast shipping. I'm still trying to figure out how to set my software and firmware up though. I bought the Mega/Ramps setup, and it looks like their downloads page is geared more towards the Rambo board. Not sure if that will work.
October 22, 2013 12:22AM
C*H*U*D Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I purchased my electronics from Lulzbot a few
> weeks ago. Nicely packaged and very fast
> shipping. I'm still trying to figure out how to
> set my software and firmware up though. I bought
> the Mega/Ramps setup, and it looks like their
> downloads page is geared more towards the Rambo
> board. Not sure if that will work.

What style of printer have you built and what troubles are you having?
October 22, 2013 09:56PM
Balazar Wrote:
> What style of printer have you built and what
> troubles are you having?

No troubles yet...I still haven't hooked up anything to try moving. You can see what I'm building here:

[forums.reprap.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login