Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Print Issues

Posted by FCABRAL 
Print Issues
February 14, 2017 06:23AM
Hello friends.

I built a REPRAP MENDEL, everything is calibrated and complete, but for 3 weeks I've been trying to solve a problem that I've been having. So let's go there:

Note: My printer is a mendel with MK2B table and V6 extruder, industrial power source 12v 30A - I performed all tests on the table and extruder before operating and everything works independently.

At the first attempt when printing with REPETIER, heating of the extruder is started only, and the heating table does not appear.
I was able to solve the problem by selecting the thermistor, as below for TEMP_SENSOR_BEB, as below:

#define TEMP_SENSOR_0 1
#define TEMP_SENSOR_1 0
#define TEMP_SENSOR_2 0
#define TEMP_SENSOR_3 0
#define TEMP_SENSOR_BED 1 /// was 0, table does not work

After the setup above when printing through REPETIER, the table and the extruder appear, but when printing the active heating table, but the extruder is turned off and even manually activating the room temperature remains unchanged. I let the program run to see what would happen, but at the end it will stop the heating when the table reaches the set temperature.

I also tried to preheat the table and the extruder manually before printing, but upon reaching the temperature and having to print, the table keeps heating up, but the extruder starts to drop the temperature to the room.

In another attempt, I was able to print normally, without the heating table operating leaving the configuration below, and only the extruder working:
#define TEMP_SENSOR_0 1
#define TEMP_SENSOR_1 0
#define TEMP_SENSOR_2 0
#define TEMP_SENSOR_3 0
#define TEMP_SENSOR_BED 0 /// Off table

Well folks, through the above, I look for some opinion / help on how to solve this problem, because as I said I can print only with the extruder, but the first layers do not look good without the operating table.

I hope it helps !!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login