Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Erro ao fazer upload do Marlin no Ramps

Posted by gregmlopes 
Erro ao fazer upload do Marlin no Ramps
April 02, 2017 02:19PM
Olá pessoal,

Esstou tentando montar uma impressora por motivos de estudo de arduino e etc. Comprei as peças no ebay e enquanto aguardava, literalmente comi toda a "literatura" que eu podia do assunto. Ontem comecei a fazer a montagem, fiz as conexões afim de testar os motores e etc, e me deparei com um problema: toda a vez que eu tento fazer upload do marlin com o ramps conectado no arduino mega 2560, aparece o seguinte erro:

avrdude stk500v2_receivemessage() timeout
(várias vezes)
avrdude: stk500v2_getsync(): timeout communicating with programmer

O estranho é que quando eu desplugo o ramps, consigo fazer o upload normalmente para o arduino... Outra: através do pronterface, plugando o ramps de novo e conectando via o programa, consigo efetuar a conexao, porem ao tentar mexer qualquer motor, não funciona.

Eis minhas perguntas: o ramps precisa estar plugado para fazer o upload do software? No caso de não, qual poderia ser o problema para os motores nao estarem se movendo? Todas as conexões são obrigatórias ou eu posso fazer o teste somente de um motor?

Obrigado antecipadamente para quem responder!

Hello guys,

I'm trying to set up a printer for arduino study reasons and so on. Bought the parts on ebay and while waiting the delivery, I literally read everything that i could in the "literature" that I could find. Yesterday I started to do an assembly, I made connections to test the motors and so on, and I came across a problem: every time I try to upload the marlin firmware with ramps connected in the mega arduino 2560, the following error appears:

Avrdude stk500v2_receivemessage () timeout
(Several times)
Avrdude: stk500v2_getsync (): timeout communicate with the programmer

The strangeness that is when I take off the ramps, I can do the upload to the arduino without problems... Other thing: conecting ramps again to arduino and conecting to it via pronterface, I can make a connection, but when trying to move any engine, it does not work

Here are my questions: Should ramps be conected to arduino to upload the software? If not, what could be the problem if the motors are not moving via pronterface? The wiring setup must be all motors endstops and whatoever or can i do a minimum setup to test only one motor?

Thanks in advance for whoever respond!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login