Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New England RepRap meetup - July 20th, 2013

Posted by jkeegan 
New England RepRap meetup - July 20th, 2013
July 08, 2013 02:41AM
Hello!

It somehow completely slipped my mind to post here as well, like we did last year.

We're doing another New England RepRap meetup (this is the second - our first was February 26, 2012) on July 20th, 2013 (in about two weeks - sorry for the short notice to anyone that's here but not on Google+).

The page for the event is here:

[plus.google.com]

If you're interested, RSVP on that page! Here is the description of the event from that page:

Sat, Jul 20, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Einstein's Workshop, 25 Adams St, Burlington MA
It's been over a year since our first New England RepRap meetup (which was February 26th, 2012). A whole lot of people have built RepRaps since then - come show yours off!

It starts on Saturday (July 20th) morning at 10am and goes to 5pm. Bring your printer, set it up, and print! See other people's printers (many different models), share your experiences, and meet other people who share your 3D printing hobby.

When we did this last year, frankly, I wasn't sure what to expect.. I thought there was a good chance it could be awesome, but feared the possibility that it might just suck. Wow was it ever the former - everyone who came was really glad to attend, and wanted to know when the next one was.

If you're planning on going, accept the invite and let me know if you're bringing a printer (or printers) so we know how many tables and power strips to set up.

If you bring your printer, don't forget plastic, small tools you usually want when printing (pliers etc), and maybe bring something small to keep them in to keep your stuff from being mixed in with other people's.

We're holding this at Einstein's Workshop in Burlington, which is a 1-minute drive from a Five Guys Burgers and Fries. We'll do a burger run mid-day. Bring $ (preferably smaller bills, not just $20s) so we can split the cost of food.

Here's your motivation to get your printer printing again! Come print with us!

---

p.s. Be sure to follow New England RepRap on Google+ for future outing details, and subscribe to our New England RepRap Google+ community, which allows posts by anyone. URLS:

New England RepRap Google+ page:
[plus.google.com]

New England RepRap Google+ community:
[plus.google.com]

..Jeff Keegan
jkeegan@keegan.org

--Jeff Keegan (Just Another RepRap blog)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login