Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sourcing Parts, OKC/Norman area

Posted by KrashKing405 
Sourcing Parts, OKC/Norman area
November 08, 2009 12:05AM
Anyone know of locations in the OKC/Norman area to source parts from? I'm looking for some cheaper Arduino or Sanguino boards. If anyone has ideas let me/us know!
Re: Sourcing Parts, OKC/Norman area
November 10, 2009 12:26PM
I plan on buying mine from make magazine or makerot or ladyada. I may one day build some of my own but it is faster to just buy from one of these guys. I can mill some on my CNC but taces really need to be at least 1mm apart for best results. I have never looked at the pcb files so I don't know if this will be limiting. Soldering them up is a non event as long as you have all the parts.
November 10, 2009 10:18PM
I was more leaning towards the rods/etc that are needed. The electronics I was planning on getting from Makerbot.
November 11, 2009 04:29PM
I bought a bunch of the stuff for my CNC from lowes, home depot and Mcmaster-carr
November 16, 2009 10:55AM
Thinking about making an order for some nema 17 stepper motors from alltronics if anyone wants to share shipping. Lin Engineering 4218L-01-10 bipolar stepper motor they appear to be 75 oz/in or .53 N/M so I think they will perform very well. They are 2 amp and I am not sure about voltage. take a look at them they are 7.95 each and if they are not suitable I will bet we can find one on alltronics that is.

troy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login