Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hackerspace forum

Posted by troycoon 
Hackerspace forum
February 28, 2010 11:17PM
I have been doing a lot of work on my website as well as working on the makerbot. I have a forum up and running on my website now and a lot is going on behind the scenes. You may notice a slightly different URL when you go to my page, that is because I am preparing a new Hackerspace/user friendly site for release (Coming Very Soon) I am new to forums but I think I have it running right please post something and give me some feedback. I will migrate everything to a joomla integrated phpBB forum within the next couple of weeks.

Troy
Re: Hackerspace forum
March 01, 2010 02:50AM
Hard to do if you don't post a URL to the site! eye rolling smiley

Bob Morrison
Wörth am Rhein, Germany
"Luke, use the source!"
BLOG - PHOTOS - Thingiverse
March 01, 2010 08:17AM
The site is [www.geeksok.com]

Sorry, I thought everyone got it at the meeting.

Troy
March 09, 2010 06:14AM
I just posted on the new forum. I think posting here is good too. This way the rest of the world knows that Oklahoma is on the reprap map! And active.
March 09, 2010 11:15PM
To be honest, I actually like the RepRap forum software better. Its much cleaner and I'm not clicking between different posts to read one liners.
March 09, 2010 11:30PM
My redesigned site will have a forum much like the one here. As a matter of fact the forum is already working, I just have to finish moving and consolidating all my Content.
March 09, 2010 11:36PM
Then I'm looking forward to the improvements.
March 24, 2010 11:31PM
Improvements made, check it out!
Damon
March 26, 2010 12:06PM
Just tried to register on the geeksok website and it bombed again.

I received a reply from the Engineering/Physics department at UCO.
The email has been forwarded to potentially interested faculty and students.

Best to get the registration working on the geeksok website or people are not going
to be taking this very seriously.
March 26, 2010 12:36PM
Working on the mail confirmation feature. will get it fixed asap. for now I am enabling users from the admin menu. I will be sure and check several times a day.

Troy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login