Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reprep.bat shows text but doesn't open program [Fixed]

Posted by Xye 
Xye
Reprep.bat shows text but doesn't open program [Fixed]
August 07, 2012 03:27PM
EDIT:Ok original problem is sorted (having googled the java is not recognised problem) However there is a new problem. I still get the command box when I run the .bat file but now it seems to load something and then closes. And it all happens too fast to see what happens

Original Post:

Running on windows 7 64bit I have the Arduino Mega and Ultimachine RAMPS 1.4 board.

I have successfully loaded SprinterME onto the Arduino (so far as I can tell)

I have not connected my machine to the board yet but when I try to open the Reprap.bat file the attached picture is presented, then when I press a key to continue it disappears and nothing else happens.

Is it a java thing I'm currently running Java 7 update 5 (build 1.7.0_05-b06)?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2012 06:53AM by Xye.
Hi.

I have the same problem as your second problem. Give me a word if you find a solution.

Fredrik
Anyone figure this out? I have the exact same issue with reprap-mendel-20120421. I could get reprap 64bit-mendel-20100719 to work, but it seemed pretty old and it wasn't working well with my machine, and I suspect it was the SW and not the HW.

I did a screen capture of the CMD window as best I could, and got the attached captures. I suspect RXTX needs an update, but I don't even know what it is...little help?

For some reason the images didn't post
CMD window 1
CMD window 2

Anything?
Download RTXT at

[rxtx.qbang.org]
or
[users.frii.com]

I used the second link and it kind a works, now it wants a ttyUSB0.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login