Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SOMEONE TO SHOW WHERE ALL JAVA CODE IS AND HOW TO MAKE IT WORK

Posted by zack 
I have been looking for about a week now for finding code, all I find is different versions that don't match up and directions that either dont work or dont make sense. any help would be greatly appreciated....
I just read what I typed above and realized my grammar looks dumb, to put it plainly, I would like to know where to find all Java code along with plain instructions on where to save what. It would be greatly appreciated.
Re: SOMEONE TO SHOW WHERE ALL JAVA CODE IS AND HOW TO MAKE IT WORK
August 27, 2008 04:21PM
[reprap.org]

It's linked to directly from the front page, I don't think it is that hard to find? confused smiley
August 28, 2008 02:55AM
Do you want the java source code or do you just want to run it?

If you just want the source code its on the sourceforge site: [sourceforge.net]

The actual compiled host software is also there but there are a couple of other things you need to install as well. If you want to run it without too much trouble you can download and burn the LiveDVD which has everything installed already for you.

But if you want to install everything yourself you can follow the instructions for the various operating systems here:
Windows - [reprap.org]
Linux - [reprap.org]
OS X - [reprap.org]
I realized I would probably have sounded stupid (And I succeeded) but thanks for all the help. This will make things alot easier, sometimes you just need to ask someone, even if it is a stupid question... haha.. thanks all
September 04, 2008 09:25AM
Is it necessary to use Java5 instead of Java6?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login