Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Settings For K8200

Posted by JasperCocquyt 
Settings For K8200
December 13, 2014 06:45AM
Hello people,
In school we have the K8200 and i use the repetier host with it that they recommend (V0.95F) but the slic3r is like really slow and so i asked a few weeks ago how to do it faster and they said to instal the Repetier host 1.0.6 with trhe cura engine. i did that and i tried to get all the settings right. But the problem is that it is printing like really sloppy and not correct i think? and if i print with the V0.95 vesion i does it smoothly just the Beginning and the Skirt doesn't go that well. is there anyone who can help me with the settings so that i can use the K8200 with the 1.0.6 version and have a perfect result printing?
I haven't yet done something at the standart cooling that is something i want to do but it i want to be sure that when i start printing the cooling rings and so that they are a bit nice and not like really sloppy smiling smiley
Thank ahead for your help!
Re: Settings For K8200
December 13, 2014 06:58AM
This is how the skirts looks (i'm printing small objets for testing so) (this is with the 0.95) version printed.
See file

and with the 1.0.6 version it's even worse :/
(i know my extruder leaks but i've taken care of that now smiling smiley order a new one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login