Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Changing the California forums a bit...

Posted by Lompocus 
Changing the California forums a bit...
July 13, 2009 01:46AM
Hi, I'm from Lompoc and, unfourtunately with California, this puts me in a bit of a bind. The bay area is a bit far north, and LA, while geographically closer, is hours farther away when you think about the sheer volume of traffic.

So, anyways, an idea is to just merge the California forums. There are only four threads in each forum (easier to merge the two forums), and the actual number of people who own RepRap's in Cali is incredibly small.

Preferrably a sticky would be placed at the top requesting someone first indicate where they are before making a thread (i.e. N Cali/Bay area, Central Coast, L.A./SoCal, further inland/Bakersfield?). In leiu of that, rename the Los Angeles forum to Central/Southern California. Otherwise, when repraps start popping up around here (a few dozen, if my hopes turn into reality grinning smiley), we'll have nowhere to go! grinning smiley

Or just add a Central Coast RUG. That might be better.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2009 01:54AM by Lompocus.
Re: Changing the California forums a bit...
July 13, 2009 03:32AM
I think I'll create a Central Coast Forum.

I'm not going the merge the California forums; (if we throw them in the same jar, I think they will fight. ((Also, they're too far apart to attend each other's meetings.))
Re: Changing the California forums a bit...
July 13, 2009 03:16PM
Great, thanks. It might be a while until there's actually a post there, but at least it's "there" for anyone in the area who's interested.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login