Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My first 3D print

Posted by ralph80 
My first 3D print
July 15, 2013 03:03AM
Hello guys,

I'am almost getting to my first 3D print spinning smiley sticking its tongue out. All the mechanical stuff is out of the way. I also can compile in arduino. The problem i'am having, is that after a few minutes in pronterface i get a m105 notification in pronterface. In the minutes before that i can use my Y and Z axis. But my X axis won't move and the nozzle won't heat up and my mechanical endstops don't work. I know they all work i almost had everything working. i only needed to change the steps of the motor.At that point all my axis were working + the endstops and the nozzle would heat up. And when i went back to arduino and wanted to compile the changes in to the sketch i got a : avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00. I solved this problem but now i have a these other problems i can't solve.

I get the feeling that the board does an auto shutdown (m105) because for some reason my ml7005 connection gets heating up. And i don't think it needs to heat up. When it comes to electronics i'am a noob

I really hope that you guys can help with these problems. I'am really looking forward to my first print

-Sangunololu 1.3a 644p
-Marlin
-Mendel prusa

-------->Your only limitation is your own imagination<----------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login