Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some problem of electronics

Posted by ccttrrr 
Some problem of electronics
August 26, 2013 07:19PM
Hello

I'v constructed a RepRap Prusa Mendel for almost a month. And I've bought an R2C2 3D Printer controller for my 3D printer.

I connected all the electronics include stepper motors , extruder, and endstops. In the software, i told X,Y and Z axis to move to "0 position". They moved to the correct direction, but some of the step motors stopped without reaching the their endstops. Others were still moving even they reached their endstops. I've checked around , all the connectors were seated properly. And the endstops were also working...

What should I do?
Re: Some problem of electronics
September 18, 2013 02:51PM
have u any product service warrenty ?
September 18, 2013 03:06PM
From description it seems certain axis stops when some other axis endstop is triggered, then first axis endstop is never reached to stop the other motor from moving.

I think endstop configuration may be wrong, so perhaps double check connections of endstops with connections of motors.

Perhaps endstop X is mounted onto Y axis and vice-versa - or something like that.
September 18, 2013 06:39PM
Have you tried the M119 code to see what endstops the printer thinks are triggered? If it's endstop related, this is probably the most useful tool you've got.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login