Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

lerdge board 32 bits

Posted by titeuf007 
Re: lerdge board 32 bits
November 19, 2017 10:14AM
The above wifi board is not Lerdge's wifi board. They haven't released it yet.
November 19, 2017 10:55AM
are far behind with development.
they are using us as a tester
bad Chinese sellersangry smiley
total disappointment await their timethumbs down
i think i sell my 2 cards
so I think it's a failed project

we talk about a new board besides the Lerdge X

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2017 11:00AM by maralb.

DELTA Printer - Duet -Touch5" - E3D_V6
November 19, 2017 12:17PM
Alberto
Nobody want to buy this crappy board ,Wish you luck in selling,Better sell separate TMC drivers and try to sell naked board ,
,A year ago Lerdge publish wifi module and fast widraw when found bug ,Promise fix problem soon and nothing happened for past year ,Lerdge forum on official page is dead, Any way Lerdge did not participate in discussion and i never observe administrator reply , Never take any action to achieve customer request, Like change set point for auto PID ,or explain USB connectivity. Real support do not exist ,
Publishing new module and firmware develop is slow down or complete stopped,New X motherboard and -S firmware are different,They start selling X motherboard but firmware is not available for download on official page.
You are correct ,Lerdge use own customer as tester,,,I test for them first sold dual extruder module, Juculijan test SSR and 220 v silicone pad, some people test Hot bed Mosfet ,some people overheat processors in first version , Do not forget we give 120 usd or more to have privilege to test Lerdge board .Result of our testing X board have external hot bed module and new processos,not supporting dual extruder module,

I sent my burned board to dalta3d long time ago,Never have any news why board burn .never reply after i sent board, Lerdge style .
It is Chinese selling company grabbing your money and then you are alone.

if you need brand new Lerdge display i have one in stock

PS,,i wonder if Ian will react like he do on FB

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2017 02:25PM by edvard rahel.
November 25, 2017 08:16AM
Lerdge forum is back online,All international user are deleted, All post on English disappeared,Only chinese crap found there an 9 Chinese user, No any help or support, This topic is dead,Joint to FB Lerdge group is wasting time,Lerdge forum gone

I am selling new Lerdge s board and 4 LV8729 drivers for 60 usd on Ebay.USA free shipping,,

Forum for Chinese
[bbs.lerdge.com]
November 25, 2017 08:54AM
the Lerge group also makes mistakes with the new board X.........
look at the photo of Heatbed Extended
4 pin for optional module connection

look at real photo, 3 pin

angry smileyangry smileyyawning smileyconfused smiley
4pin adapter

hot smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2017 08:58AM by maralb.

November 25, 2017 09:55AM
it is 4 pin from board to hot bed adapter than 2 wire to power mosfet module,,hot bed thermistor to bed adapter,,,,Firmware for X board is different than S board but no download available on large web,

What is point to make miniature size of board and than connect 2 module same size as board.

I just instal MKS Gen1,4 to printer i build,,,It is small,,have 2 extruder,big hot bed mosfet, usb on board ,supporting TMC 2100 drivers on 1/256 and Lv8729 on 1/32 stepps ,using open source firmware Marlin or Repetier ,big community support, and it cost 20 usd .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2017 10:08AM by edvard rahel.
November 25, 2017 11:51AM
there are only 3 pins on the Lerge X
you see from the photosconfused smiley

November 25, 2017 12:20PM

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2017 12:50PM by edvard rahel.
January 29, 2018 11:35AM
Hello!
I have the lerdge board for some months for now and this is a love-hate relationship... well, mostly hate.
The board is in a CoreXY machine. 2xTMC2100 for X/Y and 2xA4988 for Z and E.
Today I changed the 4988s to DRV8825s. When I move Z or E it makes a lot of vibration, high pitch noise and clicking sound from the motors.
Why can this happen? Anybody uses DRV8825 with Lerdge board help please. Thank you!
January 29, 2018 03:52PM
Have you checked the vref on the drivers. Sounds like it will need dropping
January 31, 2018 03:36PM
Hello!
I checked the Vref and set it to 0,9V (1,8A motors) it sounds better, but still pretty unhealthy.
February 17, 2018 03:19AM
Hello. The settings item is missing from the OSD menu. New firmware doesn't help. How can a hardware reset Lerdge-X.
February 24, 2018 04:53PM
Hello,

I downloaded from lerdge.com the latest firmware (X V1.0.3) and copy the memory card. Connect the card and start the update. The update is complete 100%, after restart and the following message: "Checking the user UI... Plaese wait..." and wait and wait and nothing is happening.

If I disconnect the memory card error message that you can not find the UI file.
The UI file folder: Lerdge_system\UI\Lerdge_X_UI_V1.0.3.ui

What is the problem?
February 25, 2018 10:20AM
system files must be in root on sd card ,,instructions

Note: Do not modify the file name or file path ! ! ! ! ! !
1 "Lerdge_system" copy the entire folder tothe TF card or U disk root directory (must be the root directory, or may appear
to find the UI file problem
May 24, 2018 10:08AM
[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

need scara setup but there is a lock on scara setup
need help
June 26, 2018 02:22AM
I bought and installed the Lerdge S and replaced the ramps board, My issue is the temperature of the hot end is 70 C to cold so I have to use 275 to print PLA. my other issue I do not like is after it homes Z it goes to X0,Y0 and Z0 left front of bed instead of staying in the center, when it starts to print it drags the hotend across the bed to start printing, so with no extruding going on it is not good for the hotend tip. even changing the settings in lerdge.config file and uploading it still does not do right like the ardunio/ramps controller. we need more controll in the lerdge.config , like tempature offset and bed setup.

M206 X195.000 Y195.000 Z10.000

;X:X-axis thermal head after homing with the theoretical origin offset

;Y:Y-axis thermal head after homing with the theoretical origin offset

;Z:Z-axis thermal head after homing with the theoretical origin offset
Attachments:
open | download - 20180528_125412.jpg (665.9 KB)
open | download - 20180528_125412.jpg (665.9 KB)
June 27, 2018 08:11PM
[youtu.be] - FW V2.0.6 work normally but on V2.0.8 I have problem with touchscreen
June 27, 2018 11:01PM
Touch screen works fine, it the hotend temptature and no line in the config fig to offset it.i ordered the thermomister at lerdge Ali store.
August 06, 2018 01:06PM
Do you still have your kossel with lerdge? Is it from Anycubic? Was it easy to set up? If so can you pass your configuration? edson.dragon@gmail.com (sorry google translate)..... Thanks
November 01, 2018 06:18PM
Excuse me, can I attach the normal thermocouple K to Lerdge X board? If possible, I use the amplifier or direct connect to terminal pin? Many thanks
November 07, 2018 07:50AM
I'd one expansion WIFI for connect to pc and use wifi, but i can't connect to pc neither wifi, help.

i post the error i got in pronterface.

thanks
Attachments:
open | download - pronterface lerdge-x connect.jpg (308.4 KB)
November 15, 2018 08:46AM
Hi there!
I have a Lerge X board and I was very happy with it.
Well....I made two mistakes:
1- I upgraded it with the latest firmware and I had a lot of problems (stopping prints because of so called "power problems" etc...) so I tried to flash another firmware and I made the fatal error :
2- I upgraded by error the firmware of a S model.
Now the screen has an empty menu...I realized what stupid thing I did and I tried to flash a proper firmware (force and normal mode)...nothing worked.
I ordered a new board and I don't have a lot of hope but by any chance....is there a possibilty to go back to a Lerdge X firmware?
Thank you guys

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2018 08:47AM by chaosbc.
November 15, 2018 06:09PM
have you tryed the latest X update, do it with a micro sdcard and not the USB stick. and maybe try upgrading the lerdge x bootloader read the documents and follow there instructions The Method and Precautions of Updated Sotware for Lerdge-X and
The Process and Precautions of Upgrading Bootloader for Lerdge-X Motherboard

and you should be fine the tiff card (micro sdcard)has to be used

Lerdge X Firmware 2.0.2

[www.lerdge.com]

Lerdge_X_Bootloader.zip

[www.lerdge.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2018 06:11PM by carl1961.
November 16, 2018 06:37AM
Hi ! That's really cool from you.
My lerdge is in a 3d printer I ordered 2 years ago on ali.
I never used the sd slot and I just realized that there is a defect (it was poorly assembled) ..
I think I did fixed it by soldering the sd card reader lid on the board properly...but to be sure I need a low capacity sd card...so I need to buy one .talk about a karma :-)
Anyway...just wanted to thank you for the help !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2018 06:38AM by chaosbc.
November 16, 2018 07:03AM
Your very welcome. My tiff card(micro sdcard) is 16G so it can read them. but to force install your lerdge back to X you have to do it with the micro sdcard.
November 16, 2018 07:08AM
to see wifi, look on your lerdge screen and see what the IP address is and type that where you see COM
Attachments:
open | download - 37013510_10216480156736742_3975487927508533248_n.jpg (32.4 KB)
November 16, 2018 07:13AM
My...I finally found a 4Gb in a old smartphone !
The bootloader update procedure says you need to do operations from the touchscreen...mine is an empty menu because of the wrong firmware update ...Looks like I am stuck.
I also tried the force firmware procedure with no luck from the micro sd (but I cannot be 100% sure it works)
Looks like a nice bricking my friend....
I also tried renaming the 2.0.2 files like the 3.0.1 ("S")....the board seems to update something (there is a progress bar) and when it is over I am back to that menu as stupid as me when I did that firmware flashing

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2018 09:20AM by chaosbc.
November 22, 2018 07:10PM
hello!
well, i have been using lerdge-s boards for one year.
and most of the time it has performed quite well.
but the the other day my display went sluggish and slow and started to fail.
but i had another board lying around, and i hooked it up.
all fine and dandy, except one small thing... when i try to jog the extruder the z axis start mowing....?
okidoki! lets upgrade the firmware! i did download the latest firmware and put it on a sd card.
it did the update, but stops and says: i cant find the ui file. (user interface?)
it is there on the card in the right directory. but nop!
i tried to put it everywhere on the card, same problem.
does someone have a solution on this problem?
or is it bricked? just because i tried to update???
if not whats the best user friendly touch interface controller out there?
i have a tarantula whit ramps, but to much files github etc just to print.
January 02, 2019 07:54AM
Dear all
i need an help for Lerdge X
my old lerdge x was broken, I ordered another one .. and all is ok..
my problem is on manual levelling, on the old one i've got 5 point for manual calibration that allowed me to sed 5 different delta value to compensate plate level.
on this new one i can set only one value for all the point and not one for each point.. i think is question of configuration, someone know how to fix it?
thanks to all
January 02, 2019 05:05PM
Try the Facebook English lerdge site, you most likely get help there. [www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2019 05:07PM by carl1961.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login