Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Issue with y motor on SKR v1.3

Posted by Antonio_MCR 
Issue with y motor on SKR v1.3
December 19, 2019 04:07PM
Hi All,
I am an owner of a Tronxy X5SA

I updated my motherboard to an skr v1.3.

I have installed Marlin v2.0 bugfix on it and I have a problem. one motor, the one under the y driver, is not working.

I have tried to:
invert xy motors, same driver always not working
invert drivers and same position is not moving (y)
I then launch the M122 command and all the motors seem to work fine from a software point of view.

The configuration is a core xy, but I tried also running a cartesian configuration and nothing changes.

After several trial what I got to is: the motor under the x axis is always moving as it should. The motor under the y axis never moves.

Is it a problem of the electronic? Does anyone had the same problem or can advice on what else I could try, stated that it is not something that depends on the motor and wiring itself? (pin were checked)

Thank you very much to anyone can help me solve the issue.

Antonio

Has anyone idea why it is not working? is it something I am overseeing or it is a faulty motherboard, even if I am not getting any error?
Re: Issue with y motor on SKR v1.3
December 19, 2019 04:48PM
To completition to what I said I am attaching an image with the debug od the TMC2209 drivers, mounted on the printer (same problem with the TMC2100 that I am sure are working properly)
Attachments:
open | download - Cattura.PNG (182.2 KB)
December 19, 2019 05:17PM
Could the issue be between the driver and the connector on the board? Maybe a trace got damaged? Can there be an output pin on the driver that doesn't connect into the socket well? Etc.

http://www.marinusdebeer.nl/
December 19, 2019 05:52PM
Ohmarinus
Could the issue be between the driver and the connector on the board?
do you know how I could check that?
Ohmarinus
Maybe a trace got damaged?
I do not see anything on the board, that is new
Ohmarinus
Can there be an output pin on the driver that doesn't connect into the socket well? Etc.
the drivers that I tested in that place worked on other position (x, z2, e) so that is not the problem
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login