SKR 1.3 PC Recognize issue
January 01, 2020 04:58PM
Hi, unfortunately i have connection issue recently. Before i can connect board any problems. I don't know why but now i try two computers and I saw just Unknown Device in device menager. I use win10 both computer and as far as i know no need driver for win10. Also i find "smoothieware-usb-driver-v1.1" on the internet. But it doesn't help.
Any help would be very good.

Thanks.
Attachments:
open | download - Marlin.rar (58.9 KB)
Re: SKR 1.3 PC Recognize issue
January 01, 2020 09:29PM
Marlin is not smoothiware....

With this type of processor if the firmware is not running the USB is not running and you cannot see the controller.

These boards come with a junk SD card. Firstly replace that sd card with something better (but not over the top new or large as that wont be supported either)

On a new SD card put a file called FIRMWARE.CUR and put the SD card into your PC. Then compile the new firmware and it will put the new firmware.bin in the same directory as the FIRMWARE.CUR file

Boot the controller with this new SD card in the slot and cross your fingers.
January 02, 2020 08:27PM
Thank you for reply. Firsly i didn't receive any sd card and i use different sd card. My friend and me bought same board. I can use pronterface or other programs with his board. Also i can connect my board previously. Now i don't know whats happened. I need PID settigs for my heated bed but its hard to make without pc connection.
Note: [www.youtube.com] You can see. it can be connected and controlled on pc

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2020 08:32PM by keremdikmen.
January 04, 2020 08:09AM
does anyone know?
January 04, 2020 08:13AM
Can it be the jumper pin isn't installed on 'int' power setting? It's in the middle of the board where you can choose to either power it through USB or INTernal 12v?

I'm not sure what else could be the problem, this is where I would look first.

http://www.marinusdebeer.nl/
January 04, 2020 08:22AM
Ohmarinus
Can it be the jumper pin isn't installed on 'int' power setting? It's in the middle of the board where you can choose to either power it through USB or INTernal 12v?

I'm not sure what else could be the problem, this is where I would look first.

Thanks for your inqury. But i know jumpers purpose. Normally it works with usb and int pin (only usb cable connected pc) also it can be connected pc if power supply opened and jumpered int and 5v pins. We connected and controlled axis etc on second way with other board
January 04, 2020 08:25AM
All you can do is re upload the firmware, ensuring the serial port is set to -1 in the firmware configuration (usb port) If that doesn't help, there is nothing you can do.

The usb is connected directly to the controller microprocessor. If it is not talking, the board is dead.
January 04, 2020 09:06AM
Dust
All you can do is re upload the firmware, ensuring the serial port is set to -1 in the firmware configuration (usb port) If that doesn't help, there is nothing you can do.

The usb is connected directly to the controller microprocessor. If it is not talking, the board is dead.

You can also manually upload the firmware file to the micro-sd card! So having no USB doesn't mean this is the end of it.

http://www.marinusdebeer.nl/
January 04, 2020 09:43AM
@Ohmarinus

'You can also manually upload the firmware file to the micro-sd card! So having no USB doesn't mean this is the end of it."

which is what I detailed how to do in the first reply!
January 04, 2020 12:40PM
But is there any way to do pid tuning for heated bed because my heated bed gives me thermal runaway error constantly. Maybe if i can do pid settings its can be work right or is there any different settings for it.

And my problem is: i set up 100 degrees and it can be reach any problem. But after reach its goes down 95 - 94 degrees and printer is displayed printer halted error. Probably code says difference too much. i change some codes hysteresis etc. But unfortunately i don't successful. Maybe you can help this problem its my priority issue.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login