Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MKS DLC32 : ESP32 CNC, LASER MAIN BOARD

Posted by Bobyni 
MKS DLC32 : ESP32 CNC, LASER MAIN BOARD
January 21, 2022 01:23AM
Sharing here a new board I bought.
It is for my DIY 600x600mm DIODE laser with NEJEF30130 module.
It uses Grbl FW and I used LaserGrbl and LightBurn to run this board and I was very pleased.
I was able to upload files wirelessly through its WIFI and accessed webUI directly to control my laser.
I tested out and worked right out of the box (of course, I updated its FW from default CNC's to laser)

When I bought it , I did not realized that I would need a screen to better control offline laser, so had purchased separately a 3.5" touch screen. (seller was kind enough to honor me the combo price, loved it. saved me $5).

Now , I am in the work to upgrade my newly purchased K40 CO2 laser engraver cutter. from all the comment from the github, it looks very promising.
hope this can help some one.
cheers.
PS: it's been a while from my last visit to this forum... love to be able to share!!!

Mks DLC32 I bought
Re: MKS DLC32 : ESP32 CNC, LASER MAIN BOARD
January 21, 2022 01:33AM

[imgur.com]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2022 05:50PM by Bobyni.
January 21, 2022 01:42AM
for some reason, the image link doesn't work to show directly the image here....
well: here is the link for my under construction K40's picture: [imgur.com]
VDX
January 21, 2022 03:04AM
... your image is way too big, so its only embedding the link ... shrink it to 600KB, then it would be OK ...

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
January 21, 2022 05:47PM
VDX
... your image is way too big, so its only embedding the link ... shrink it to 600KB, then it would be OK ...

Thank you sir...
I though I did.
but in the end I was cropping and not resizing... bummer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login