Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RepPanel - A modern touch screen user interface for RepRap 3D printers

Posted by seeul8er 
RepPanel - A modern touch screen user interface for RepRap 3D printers
September 10, 2022 06:18AM
Hi!
My name is Wolfgang, I am the developer of RepPanel.

RepPanel is a user interface for RepRap based 3D printers that features a 3.5" touch screen with a well-designed user interface to control your 3D printer, setup, monitor or stop prints etc. It recently also supports multiple tools.
Have a look here: https://reppanel.com
There is also a Online-Demo available!

I created RepPanel as a little side project because available 3D printer UIs were a bit expensive for the user experience they offered. The first generation of RepPanel is based on custom DIY PCBs and screens from China. This HWv1 version lacked additional RAM, had some driver issues and was pretty bulky.

Since I believe that RepPanel is a great tool and many others would like to use it too, I decided to port the existing code to an off-the-shelf hardware board. This HWv2 version offers excellent value, does not require any hardware skills and fixes the existing driver and RAM problems of HWv1.
You can buy the hardware form your local supplier and then only have to flash the firmware with easy-to-use tools.

VDX
Re: RepPanel - A modern touch screen user interface for RepRap 3D printers
September 10, 2022 11:54AM
Hi Wolfgang,

... thumbs up! smileys with beer

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login