Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

my cnc-reprap

Posted by goaran 
my cnc-reprap
May 08, 2010 03:28PM
hi, i just want to show you my cnc-reprap-whatever.
it has a workspace of 300x190x110mm and is driven by EMC² or the reprap board..
the extruder isnt finished, but thet will be the first thing i will mill on it winking smiley
ill post when i get any results..

mor pictures on my homepage(see signature)

my projects: [www.robotik.dyyyh.de] ...
Re: my cnc-reprap
May 08, 2010 03:37PM
What a beautiful machine. How much have you spent in terms of time and money on this device?
May 08, 2010 03:46PM
thankswinking smiley
it wasnt that expensive, the ballscrews where about 50€ each at ebay, the steppermotors i got for 12€ from a second hand elektronics provider (edel-schrott.de) the aluminium stuff i got from a friend for 50 bugs all togehter (i think this will be mucht more if you buy it officially) the stepper driver was 100€ the liear-bearings i mady miself using ball-bearings which run on a steel-shaft and the software is running on an old pc i found in the basement
so all togehter maybee 400€

the time i spent was about 20-30 evenings.. dont know exactly

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2010 03:48PM by goaran.

my projects: [www.robotik.dyyyh.de] ...
February 22, 2013 07:13AM
Whats the foot print
March 30, 2013 06:14AM
wow, its good to have friends that can do nice metal works ! any youtube? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

__my mixed bag blog || aka --> [http] || ___ so 3D printing is everywhere ... dont worry, hospitals can now 3Dprint body parts, they will charge you $1million excluding surgical fees ... you will die paying your debts. thats their aim ___ if every patent expires tomorrow, everybody will surely get a 3dprinter and make EVERYTHING ! ____ there is a "DIY-DTG" t shirt printing forum, you can mod an EPSON printer to PRINT like a pro. ___ CNCzone? overly commercialized it seems ___ my country? they will be taxing you for every cm of road you use and track you to your grave using GPS and its government authorized, now they will fire all the traffic wardens instead.___ EEVBLOG? there is only 1 way to do things --> take it apart like a pro
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login