Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RP parts wanted!

Posted by Nether10 
RP parts wanted!
March 19, 2011 10:33AM
Is anyone in the Waterloo area operating a RepRap/RepStrap and willing to build Mendel parts? I'm willing to barter or commission a build. Thanks!

Andrew Netherton
Thingfarm North America
[thingfarm.org]
Re: RP parts wanted!
November 22, 2011 10:20AM
Hey Andrew,

I'm not sure if you are still tracking down parts but I got a set from [www.eckertech.com]. They are located in St. Catherines and the parts looked great. They cleaned the parts and it looks like the holes too (I am still waiting for my hardware before I will know for sure). I got the complete set at my mailbox in less then a week. They have been very helpful already, much more then the people I tried to talk to through ebay and they are very upfront with all the costs. I think all in the plastic (and a hobbed bolt, big plus) cost me just less then $120 with shipping and tax. I would definantly use them again. If you are also in the market for the hardware and electronics I am using mixshop.ca they are a bit slower and I cann't comment on the kit until I actually start building but (from my discussions with them) between what you can get a Eckertech and Mixshop you should be able to build a complete prusa for close to $700.

I hope this helps, good luck.
Mark
February 06, 2012 01:27PM
Parts acquired! Eckertech.com FTW!
February 14, 2012 08:52AM
I am doing a small run of electronics
If you need

Sanguinololu and step sticks
Please check the electronics
Post in the Fraser valley rug for
Details I can sort out shipping
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login