Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Soon an online shop for 3D-Printers made for indiasmiling smiley

Posted by zippys123 
Soon an online shop for 3D-Printers made for indiasmiling smiley
April 15, 2012 03:13AM
Hi fellow reprappers,

We a group of students are designing an 3d-printer made for India,especially affordable for students.
so that others need not to suffer to find the suitable parts for making your own 3d-printer soon we wil post more info here.

Thank you guys.
Varun
Re: Soon an online shop for 3D-Printers made for indiasmiling smiley
May 24, 2012 04:55AM
how much it will cost
hey great news yaar....
Please keep posted
hey

Thats grt news....In what time will this online shop be started?
June 20, 2012 08:21AM
Hi everyone,

Great to hear and we are in a process in forming an business structure and researching inventory for the lowest cost
for high quality product and finalizing CAD so expect soonsmiling smiley i will remind as soon as our official website is launched.

Regards
Varun
Hi Varun,
I read your post, and i admire your efforts in making technology (hardware) right here in India. It is a daunting task to create a product that creates products. I know a group of innovators, who can maybe help you out with minor problems in setting things up, like pilot finance and sourcing and all, they give great advice to any young person who needs to invent/innovate. They're sort of technology mentors.
I could maybe get you in touch with them, they helped a friend of mine make a radical chassis design for a new concept car.

Get in touch with me if you'd like.
Either ways, great job, keep innovating.

Regards,
Siddhartha
June 27, 2012 05:09AM
Hi Siddhartha,

Thanks for your post we will get back to you soon we really need help and meanwhile can you please PM me your contact details so we can get back to you.

Regards
Varun
We are pleased to introduce the low cost 3D Printer which uses Fused Deposition Modeling. Here models are created by heating and extruding a filament of plastic material. This is a single nozzle machine and is intended for making 3D models out of ABS plastic filament. The price of the unit is Rs. 85,000.00

for photos and video please click here [photobucket.com] if interested in purchasing then please contact adityadoclam@gmail.com
Hi Varun,
I forgot to mention that. My email id is siddharthabg1@gmail.com.

Regards
September 18, 2012 12:50AM
Hi Zippy,

I am developing software for 3d printer. And I want to meet you all. I have a app development company.

Regards

Mohammed
Hi Varun,

I am a 3d animator and a goldsmith. I just want to test ur printer for some jewellery making.We have been in this gold business for generations.

may be we can evaluate some mutual benefits...

I stay in Hyderabad... Can u plz tell me where do u stay, so that we can meet.

plz post ur details to my mail address:

satyaprakaash@gmail.com

regds,

SATYA
October 02, 2012 10:49AM
Satya

the 3d printing similar to makerbot or reprap or any FDM method is not suitable for jewelry making. i suggest looking at printers like B9Creator.
Hi ,

I am from Chandigarh.
I want to work wih you people in making ,distributing , servicing everything realted to 3 d printers.
Let me know your interest.

Thanks,
Vishal
September 26, 2014 08:35AM
Hello Guys,

We worked on a Affordable and Simple to use Open-Source 3D-Printer CreatorBot
8yW1oRX.png
Check our printer website

will post more details soon.
Like Us on Facebook
November 14, 2014 02:58PM
Lol, Mr Zippy stop getting flase clicks on your website. You do not even have a photo of your printer. The pictures which you have shown here are all 3d renderings. You have been saying since really long now about your printer coming out. Please stop making fool of yourself. Go work on your 5 inch x 5 inch (huge eh) yet to come out printer ( that too without a heated bed ) and please come back only when it is ready. Spare us the trouble.
November 19, 2014 08:47AM
Hi rocky_reprap,

Thanks for your prompt feedback cool smiley

yes there is not a photo on it as the website is being redesigned . but have been updating on facebook Creatorbot

its really long as there is some Engineering going on with it, and not the off the shelf design you see everywhere. there was many changes in design and took inspiration from many OSHW printers and actually getting something manufacturing in India is hell. and request you to go through the website throughly. its similer to printrbot in working and size. its for someone who wants to start 3 printing . but not for a pro . as its a starter printer and this was designed for schools PLA is the only safer option. this India forum has become only place for advertisement lately and not much of real 3d-printing, so have been away from it. please check out the facebook for current updates, and some more pictures of it.

if you are an OSHW embracer, need your help on this printer smiling smiley

and any more feedback i am more than happy on it.

Cheers,
Varun
[/i]
November 21, 2014 06:16AM
Hello Mr Zippy,

Your post is full of contradictions. One one hand you say no off the shelf products , on other you say Similar to PrintrBot. Your design is a copy of the popular 3d printer Bukito. Stop kidding us as if we do not know a thing about OSHW. The electronics - RAMPS - yeah you engineered it. Advertisement - What do you think your post above was?

Whats with manufacturing in India??? Are you the only one doing it?? LOL . There have been many before you and many will come.

PLA will give you hell of a time sticking without a heated bed. The crap blue painters tape will take you no where.

Call a spade a spade. Stop hyppocracy.

The only point which I was making in my post is that stop advertising unless you have something to advertise.

Make a printer. Make 10 of them and then you put it. All yours...but not this way..making fool of people with renderings.
November 21, 2014 07:41AM
Hi,
I am based out of mumbai. I want to start my own manufacturing unit for home decors(made of plastic and ceramic) using 3D printers. I am looking for all sorts of information like
1. What type of 3D printer to buy?
2. Where to buy it from in terms of best deal.
3. Software required to run these printers.
4. Type of raw material required, cost and availability in various colours.
I basically need information on every little detail related to manufacturing products using 3D printers. Also looking for people interested to take part in this venture.

Hope to see a reply soon.

Thanks
Aditi
November 28, 2014 05:46AM
Hello Rocky,

did you check out the facebook page where we had our updates on manufacturing. yes its rendering on website but people have seen our printers working just that there is no image of printer on webste doesnt mean that we dont do anything here. there are people here having fake accounts just to promote their ONLINE STORES and hitting on others who try to do something different. yes "WE OPENLY SAY OUR PRINTER IS A CLONE OF BUKITO AND INSPIRATION FROM PRINTRBOT " happy spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

i have already got in touch with Deezmaker (founder of Bukito) and they too are happy, considered they get attributed, which we will do for sure.

we just dont replicate some opensource designs, sell and then send customers to the forum of the original designer for support. and coming to manufacturing we manufacture Aluminium V slot here in INDIA and even this has been with the rules of "Unwritten rules os OSHW" .

of the shelf products oh! come on read the tread properly again its design not just trying to use the same design like everyone does and with a enclosure around it.

yes its just RAMPS so what that above post was to give a update to people on my thread which was started 2 years back, when doing something which invloves lot of money you should really see how many are interested in buying it. we are happy as we got good responses. people in Bangalore and Hyderabad saw our printers working got many emails saying they were happy some even gave suggestions.

yes PLA has its own problems can you give me a good option of plastic for use in SCHOOLS and where children are there?
if its not working for you may be the quality of PLA is not good or your BLUE tape is bad why not try 3M tape which works flawlessly.

i get your point as its advertisement but may be you could have asked to post more pics of actual printer which i would have done it. but as you can see the post above by you really makes me to feel that there is no real value for doing something different. why do everyone think 5x5x5 is small, its good for a starter not a crazy geek. people in 3d printing should start thinking not just in hacker perspective but there are people who cant afford the said printers in India with printed parts, so some difference would really make sense with our printer made of aluminum with no printed part, just making assembly easier.

any more of your gyan i am happy to reply but if you are really an OSHW guy wanting to support please PM or send a email to varun@creatorbot.com as CreatorBot can make use of your valuable input and knowledge in making the printer more kickass. smileys with beer

if you are anytime in Bangalore you are welcome to our office to check out our printers and the work we do :-)

facebook link for images https://www.facebook.com/CreatorBot.Factory/photos_stream?tab=photos_stream the images you were asking lies in this link

Cheers,
Varun
December 01, 2014 02:38AM
December 13, 2014 09:05AM
Hi Mr Zippy,

"WE OPENLY SAY OUR PRINTER IS A CLONE OF BUKITO AND INSPIRATION FROM PRINTRBOT " Lol never found a mention before you did it here when I pointed it out to you. Where is the inspiration. Its a clone, a copy. Please say it in that manner. You will attirbute - LOL. You never did in the first place. You simply are doing it now. Man learn to speak straight.

V Slot - you have been calling it our design, our v slot, our v wheels. Now you will say 'we openly say it is a copy from openbuilds'. It is people like you and the other whom you mentioned who destroy the complete fabric of opensource designs. Any one who was earning money from his designs will now earn less money.

Wait till V slot guys come to know of this and sort you out by suing you. LOL.
December 13, 2014 11:45PM
I talked with whosa regarding this

[plus.google.com]

I generally come open with these things and sometimes I don't release something or feel ashamed that its not my original product, and I pay the price for it by missing an opportunity. taking inspiration or part of a design is not bad.but taking from a design which is clearly stated to be a non commercial licence is illegal. you accepting and giving attribution doesn't make it ok to take non commercial license
December 14, 2014 01:15PM
Hello Rocky Reprap,

As i told you before the website is under development, will have a clear blog post from our side with all the details. until then please wait. i have email response from the bukito founder himself saying he is Ok with this and even told to release the source files for the betterment of OSHW, which we had planned before only. so will do as we discussed with him.

coming to V-slot, yes Mark from OpenBuilds is the rightful inventor of OpenBuilds and we did contact him before we manufactured the V-Slot. Our designs? can you show me where it is written by me. and yes we made it here and we paid large sums for it so i think it makes little sense to say our v-slot.

"It is people like you and the other whom you mentioned who destroy the complete fabric of opensource designs." ok do you know how many people are doing this
a guy from Australia has also made locally as shipping from US is high [www.tindie.com]

and our friends from 3DPrintronics here in India too are doing this [www.3dprintronics.com]

[www.3dprintronics.com] (Makerslide)

local manufacturing is a choice to forgo shipping and custom charges.

and coming to suing matters well i didnt get it. LOL spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

we got lot of people asking us for V-slot we opened an oppurtinity for these makers, so something is available for them to use in their projects which was until now not in their reach because of 3Dprintronics and Ourselves people here in India has access for a opensource linear system which is really great product , its like a lego for makers to make something.

why do you feel bad for us for making these in India. please think in a constructive way on how these can be used here and the access of low cost Linear system which will help in betterment of makers.

for your queries i have replied. if you still think we made wrong for making this here, you can contact the respectful people from bukito and openbuils to confirm this. if you are OK i can arrange a public Google Hangout with all the founders of bukito and openbuilds to help sort out your Open Source Questions.

I was expecting a email from you so we can continue our OSHW debatethumbs up still i didnt receive it.

Cheers,
Varun
December 14, 2014 01:29PM
Hello Karandex,

I was watching your G+ post tagged to +Whosa whatsis. and even you contacting us on Facebook and again posting details in your post.

to clear your doubts i have already contacted Deezmaker on this matter and its been resolved internally.

so i think this will give you a big reliefsmiling smiley however i am coming to makerfest where i positively assume you do attend it this time. i am arranging a small debate with people from opensource backgrounds so this matter of our printer and OSHW can be discussed if this is public debate many will get a chance to learn about opensource.

mainly it will be on 3D-Printing so expect you too in this.

and thanks for the G+ post this helped us a lotcool smiley

Cheers,
Varun
December 14, 2014 10:26PM
Guys you have potential to be great source of OSHW in india. do it right. I will be the first in line to buy your linear rails.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login