Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3D printer parts for sale

Posted by karandex 
3D printer parts for sale
September 29, 2012 08:31AM
Hi

i have a 3d printer printing in PLA. if anybody need printer parts for prusa mendel or printrbot or any other 3d printer machine. i can offer you 3d printed parts.please pm me for more details.

Also i can make any printed parts you want for your project, i can print it, if its printable. for that contact me and send file in .stl format.

Also i have imported hotend from hotend.com. also i can offer completly assembled extruder with hotend as shown in this video. [www.youtube.com]

It will include hotend, metal gearbox stepper motor,professinally hobbed gear and printed part. it will be send assembled, and calibrated. these extruders are for 3mm abs or pla filament.

There will be a leadtime reg printed parts. it may take a week depending on demand.

Contact at

Karan Chaphekar

PM me or reply or mail me for cost.

You can see quality of my prints in my recent post

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2012 08:36AM by karandex.
Hi,
I am very interested in if you are still doing this. Please email me in regards to prices for RepRapPro Mendel custom parts. Please email me back at Loganrogers14@me.com I am a student, wanting to build this for a project. Thanks you,
Logan Rogers,
Re: 3D printer parts for sale
March 07, 2013 05:49AM
Hi
Thanks for showing intrest. the some of the items are out of stock, but our 3d printing service will start soon.
May 01, 2013 03:59AM
I have started getting the plans together for a RepRap, and would be highly grateful if anybody could gimme parts (printed, of course) for the mendel printer. I'm at rm.65196@hotmail.com, and @ Karan Chapekar, being the thread-owner, we're looking forward to you for some positive replies. You could also post the pricings, and some contacts for negotiating! smiling smiley
Waiting for you guys... smiling smiley
May 05, 2013 10:03AM
i can provide with printed parts. in pla.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login