Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

i like to make a 3d printer

Posted by josephakash07 
i like to make a 3d printer
September 07, 2013 12:26PM
Sir i like to make a 3d printer i am beginner so which project is very useful for me i like to do PCB etching with this machine.
Re: i like to make a 3d printer
October 09, 2013 09:41AM
We are a one stop shop for all 3d printing requirements in India. Currently we are the authorised resellers of the higly accurate and precise Felix 2.0 3D printer from Felix robotics, NetherLands. We will soon introduce other user friendly printers like Makerbot and Cube 3d. Please contact us for all your 3D Printing needs - 3D Printers, RepRap Components, Prusa i3/i2 kits, Filaments and 3D Printing workshops.

www.3dprintronics.com
3DPrintronics - India's first one stop shop for 3D Printing
December 23, 2013 01:27PM
Hi Joseph,

Please visit Rep rap wiki. Its a largest open source website to build your printer on your own. [www.reprap.org] . Let me know if you have any doubts.

Enjoy making 3d printers.
December 31, 2013 07:44AM
For 3d printer accessories, you can refer : www.makemendel.com site which will offer you cheaper price.
January 15, 2014 10:11PM
Dear Joseph,

my advice is to be aware of this Cheaper price tag as it can some times result in poor quality parts in terms of electronics, hardware and plastic parts. I am sure you won't mind shelling out few more bucks if you get high quality parts for your first 3D printer. This is one link which i found in India and they have all the 3D printer components which you will need to assemble your printer.

[www.3dprintronics.com]
Guidlien to build my My First 3D Printer: Prusa mendel i2
March 02, 2014 12:20AM
Hello There,

I would like to build my first Prusa Mendel i2 3D printer with complete DIY KIT to tart with.

May I have your suggestions to start with!
Re: Guidlien to build my My First 3D Printer: Prusa mendel i2
March 02, 2014 06:46AM
Hi,

I suggest you buy a complete kit . A kit is better because it will have all the parts which fit exactly as required. You can buy complete DIY kits for Prusa i2 and i3 at www.3dprintronics.com in India. They are a good, reliable source. Sometimes, they ask for a lead time, but then they ask you to pay only once your kits are ready.

Thanks.
Re: Guidline to build my My First 3D Printer: Prusa mendel i2
March 02, 2014 09:07AM
Hi Rocky,

Thanks for the reply.

I did made some decent search and ended with 3d printronics as well . It seems to give a complete kit. Have you built one on your own already? What are the pros and cons?
April 22, 2014 06:51AM
Hey @RepRapWorld,

You are just promoting your own company tongue sticking out smiley Aren't you ?

You have a Good Marketing technique smiling smiley

Enjoy life smiling smiley
May 11, 2014 12:25AM
cheap electronics = burn electronics...... cheap printer kit = months of frustration and ultimately junking of the project ... so beware,,,

in my opinion it is not possible to source parts below a certain cost even from china... so anything which is VERY cheap is ultimately going in the bin...
May 13, 2014 04:12PM
That Depends upon the manufacturer's experience and the source they have

Also we should be protective to handle if something causes problem !

Enjoy life smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login