Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Low Cost 3D printer in India

Posted by adityadoclam 
can i get a 3d printer for 10k or less in india for my personal use??????plzz reply.....thanx in advance
My company (in Mumbai) is interested in buying a 3D printer. Dealers kindly contact.
Re: Low Cost 3D printer in India
July 10, 2013 09:32AM
Kunal Gaikwad, 15k is too small amount to produce this miniRobo ! it is possible but it makes hard timing to the manufacturer if you need the same quality as of now because the materials used in this product price increases day by day as well manufacturer needs some risk to sell, as he need to give you a good quality product as well after sales support.

This mini Robo worth you some multiple of hundreds in dollars (USD)

Enjoy life smiling smiley
July 11, 2013 11:31PM
@ chetan

3d printers are not good for production at a industrial scale.. They are good for prototyping and producing very small number of parts...

@ richard

you cant even build a 3d printer at that cost as the majority of the cost is in the electronics and motors..... i work in china ( i am from india ) and have built a prusa from parts so even here it is not possible to do it at that cost let alone trying to source the parts in india....
the bare minimum you can build it is for 20000 rs that is if you source parts from china and have a friend print parts of you on his printer....
July 13, 2013 01:20AM
Hi All,

We are based in India. We are one of the leading 3D printer manufacturing company in India.
We have two models in stock with us.
RapidBot3.0
RapidBot Mega

If you are interested in our products, contact us at support@makemendel.com

Thanks in advance. !

Regards,
Makemendel Team.
July 15, 2013 01:04AM
Can provide some demo of this 3ed printer
July 15, 2013 05:02AM
Hi Jayan,

Yes we will provide you demo for our 3D Printer.
Kindly contact us at support@makemendel.com for demo details.

We are based in Mumbai. Where are you from ?

Thanks,
Makemendel Team.
Hi
I am interested in buying a 3D printer. Kindly send me your contact details.

Thanks
Ayyappa
July 16, 2013 01:18AM
Hi Ayyappa,

You can contact us at support@makemendel.com

Thanks,
Makemendel Team.
Hi.. I am Bipin Lunkad from Pune. I am instrested in your 3d printer I want to buy but first I want to see the demo of your 3d printer.
Please sms or email your addrese and your contact number. My mob.No: 09225603858. Thankyou Yoursfaithfully

Bipin.S.Lunkad
I need a 3d printer for rent just for 2 days....
i need it to be for my project about 3d printers...date for rent 29/7/2013 and 30/7/2013
pls contact me - 9500760803
what is the cost of a brand new m/c..?
July 31, 2013 02:49PM
Interested in you 3d printer. Please send details
Amit sharma
Hello Karan,

I am interested in low cost 3D printer. I run a small company that designs medical equipment. I want to evaluate your 3D printer, like what kind of materials can be used, can we use it for production (of course, low volumes), consistency, etc.

I would like to talk to you. Please give me your number or please call me on 7743820941

Thanks,
Naresh Kumar
August 04, 2013 10:26PM
Need to know more details whether any second hand printer is available in a reasonable rate just for hobby purpose.

pop me a mail in sumancp@gmail.com
August 05, 2013 01:03AM
HI
I am a engineering student from kerala ,i would like to do reprap prusa mendeL (iteration 2) as my final year project.So can you please help me to buy the hardware( both printed parts and non printed parts) for the same.
August 05, 2013 05:24AM
i am interested in your printer pls let me know the price details
Thanks
August 18, 2013 06:24AM
Hi,

Karan kindly email me, i am interested in buying a 3D printer for personal and professional use.

Thanks,
Pankaj Anand
Hi Chetan,

Refer to the link below. As you can note the 3D printing will play a very important future in all industries.

[www.3ders.org]
August 26, 2013 08:13AM
Hi

We just launched our open source 3d printer evotek i3. [evotekrobotics.com]

This is perfect printer who want to learn about 3d printer as it comes as kit and is based on famous reprap 3d printer prusa i3

You can contact about price and more details on sales@evotekrobotics.com
September 03, 2013 01:46AM
Interested in buying 3d printer. Pls. call me on 9879565478.
September 27, 2013 07:22AM
We have series of 3d printers available.
Refer : [makemendel.com]

Or contact us on : support@makemendel.com

We are from India, Mumbai city
October 07, 2013 05:50AM
Hi Karan

Please let me know from where can i buy this 3D printer i am in Bangalore.

Regards,
Chandru.
October 09, 2013 09:31AM
We are a one stop shop for all 3d printing requirements in India. Currently we are the authorised resellers of the higly accurate and precise Felix 2.0 3D printer from Felix robotics, NetherLands. We will soon introduce other user friendly printers like Makerbot and Cube 3d. Please contact us for all your 3D Printing needs - 3D Printers, RepRap Components, Prusa i3/i2 kits, Filaments and 3D Printing workshops.

www.3dprintronics.com
smileys with beerRe: Low Cost 3D printer in India
June 01, 2014 12:40PM
hi, I'm looking for a group or someone who can product 2000-3000 units of portable (not DIY kit) 3d printer. You may source ur own parts or I can source... Paying USD200-USD230 each machine
Re: smileys with beerRe: Low Cost 3D printer in India
June 19, 2014 07:45AM
Hello All,

We (Makemendel) is at India Gadget Expo 2014, Hyderabad : [www.indiagadgetexpo.com]
Our Booth name is "Makemendel 3D Printer".
You all are most welcome to see our 3D printers and get to know more about this emerging 3D printing technology.

Address : Hyderabad International Trade Expositions Limited
First Floor, Trade Fair Office Building
HITEX Exhibition Centre, Izzat Nagar
Hyderabad - 500 084, A.P., India

Live Pictures of Exhibition : [www.facebook.com]

See you all at Exhibition !! smiling smileythumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2014 07:46AM by tejal.
July 01, 2014 11:20PM
i need a printer that can print around 25cm x 25cm x 25cm
October 05, 2014 10:14AM
Need to know more details whether any second hand 3d printer is available in a reasonable rate just for hobby purpose.

Mail me a mail in rajjannu@gmail.com

Regards
Raj
October 08, 2014 12:00PM
Hi Ankit,
You can go with www.3dprotomaker.com printers

Enjoy life smiling smiley
January 27, 2015 01:40AM
Want 3D printer for printer designer CHOCOLATE shapes (Material will be chocolate). Require a sample now to see how things work out. If found suitable there may be a larger order. Please contact on smbhatt@yahoo.com with cost of printer with your complete contact details. Thanks. URGENT requirement before valentine day.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login